This crew member will work with client teams at Vanguard and Infosys, as well as Journey Owners and Product Management to scope, prioritize, and execute on continuous improvement opportunities that help achieve goals for Institutional Platform and Operations. There will be a focus on reducing current manual workflows through lenses of efficiency, quality, and risk reduction.
Developing strong relationships with key decision makers will be important as this person should be viewed as a trusted advisor and will need to leverage their technical expertise and knowledge of the business to influence leadership.
1. Partners with business and product teams at Vanguard and Infosys to support process improvement, manual workflow reduction, and Transformation efforts.
2. Manages projects or multiple workstreams within a broader project or program. Develops, implements, and monitors project plans. Contributes expertise to major project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
3. Provides insight on best practices and common obstacles based on prior experiences. Serves as a trusted advisor to ensure projects are aligned with the overall company strategy and market conditions.
4. Communicates project status and issues regularly to stakeholders, including leaders, team members, and senior managers.
5. Builds and maintains effective relationships. Proactively fosters communication between internal and external project stakeholders. Influences key decisions across stakeholder groups.
6. Proactively identifies, manages, and mitigates risks and any related project issues. Communicates solutions on key issues or projects to management and stakeholders to obtain their input and buy-in as appropriate.
7. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum of five years related work experience. Two years of managing a project preferred. Financial Services and Full-Service Recordkeeping function experience preferred.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Future of Work
During the pandemic, we transitioned to a work from home model for the majority of our crew and we continue to interview, hire, and on-board future crew remotely.
As we have developed the path forward, we have taken a thoughtful approach that both maximizes the advantages of working remotely and the many benefits of coming together and collaborating in a shared workspace. We believe that in-person interactions among our crew are important for preserving our unique culture and advantageous for the personal development of our crew.
When our Crew return to the office, many will work in our hybrid model. A smaller proportion of our crew will operate in the Work from Home work model (for example, field sales crew); or in the Work from Office model (for example, portfolio managers).
The working model that your role falls into will be communicated to you in the interview process – please do ask if you are unsure. We encourage you to make the decision regarding your job interview and offer knowing which model your role will fall into. We will test and learn as our ways of working evolve and will continue to evaluate working models along the way.
Description IT Manager (Service Desk) Employment Type: Direct Hire Industry: Healthcare Workplace type: Hybrid Location: Downtown Los Angeles, CA Responsibilities:Manage...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job description Why DelRicht? Are you an ambitious professional looking to get your career started or take your...Apply For This Job
Our client, a Boston-based biotechnology investment firm, is seeking a Chief Financial Officer. The ideal candidate will have 2-7 years...Apply For This Job
A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Finance Associate in Boston, Massachusetts (MA). The client is an asset management...Apply For This Job
The Position The Store Manager is responsible for creating a world class customer experience for every customer. The role reports...Apply For This Job
Job Description TotalMed is seeking a Registered Nurse for an Operating Room travel assignment in Bellingham, Washington. Pays $3153.40 Per...Apply For This Job