Hello Job Seeker!
Are you in marketing and look to get a more hands on approach on developing the brand of an organization, then take a look at this post! This opportunity can help you advance your skills and work with a strong leadership team. Let’s have a conversation!
As a Marketing Coordinator your duties will be:
1. Plan, project manage, budget, and execute all community, employee, and volunteer events. Manage overall event calendar and budgets, and track all event related details; manage inventory of promotional items.
2. Fulfill all partner contract deliverables and assets on-time and in a proactive manner.
3. Liaise with marketing, retail, agency, and community partners on event activation details.
4. In collaboration with Sr. Manager, Brand Activation identify and implement community partner opportunities by market/region. Conduct regular site visits with critical partners.
5. Collaborate with Brand Content Specialist to extend partnership reach via social media, partner newsletters, and internal/external communication.
6. Develop reports that include feedback, ROI analysis, and actionable lessons learned for continuous improvement and engagement with our partners and members.
7. Create event management playbook/process, including launch, measurement, and recaps.
8. Drive implementation of financial education and empowerment programs including Mad City Money, Youth Build, youth financial education, etc.
9. Collaborate with departments on activation related projects, and ensure deadlines are met
10. Manage the Great Wave Volunteer Program and all associated activities including philanthropy site, gathering and onboarding volunteers, and reporting on program success; implement branded employee portal.
11. Engage and educate the community through education seminars and community events, promoting services, exchanging information and representing the credit union,
12. Assist in creation and activation of our brand ambassador program.
13. As needed and as directed by leadership, participates in local, state and national credit union-sponsored events
14. Present at partner events, orientations, workshops, lunch and learns, etc. to raise awareness of the organization and build sustainable partnerships; identifies opportunities to drive increased awareness of the organization more broadly
15. Provide guidance and influence with internal and external partners to enable a consistent Brand experience.
16. All other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to...Apply For This Job
Shared Services: Finance – (Full-time, Day Shift) – Our mission is to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus...Apply For This Job
Finance Director Job Description The Finance Director is responsible for all accounting duties for the United Way of North Central...Apply For This Job
Overview: Caban Systems is the leading provider of sustainable energy for the Information & Communications Technology industry. We are in...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: The VP of Finance oversees the financial operations of the Cedars-Sinai Health System (CSHS) and is responsible for...Apply For This Job
Job Description Start a career and Get More in Return . Jackson Hewitt offices are working hard for the hardest...Apply For This Job