JOB TITLE: Director of Finance
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
SUMMARY OF WORK: SEICAA’s Director of Finance is responsible for the oversight and leadership of the organization’s Finance Department and its resources. SEICAA currently has a budget of over 4 million dollars. The Director of Finance is a key member of the senior leadership team and reports directly to the CEO. The Director of Finance will be team oriented and foster a progressive and visionary environment concerning financial planning and awareness within the agency; will provide leadership in advancing the organizations’ financial strategic direction and will ensure that resources are managed in the most beneficial way.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
· Maintain all financial records in accordance with timetables that will ensure availability and readiness of such records for scheduled monitoring and audit examinations.
· Grant administration and contract oversight.
· Coordinate the audit process and assist independent auditors as necessary.
· Ensure accurate and consistent recording and reporting for all programs.
· Assist program directors in developing annual budgets.
· Maintain and oversee computer accounting software (Microix/MIP).
· Prepare timely financial reports based on contractual required timelines.
· Review payments for all taxes for timeliness and accuracy.
· Review and approve accounts payable vouchers for payment.
· Oversee day to day accounting operations and internal control structure.
· Supervise payroll administration and staff.
· Provide financial analysis and decision-making support for the Executive Director and Leadership Team. Actively participate in management and Finance Committee meetings.
· Degree from accredited university or work experience to equate financial expertise.
· Experience in financial management and budget monitoring.
· In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
· An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
· Outstanding leadership skills.
CONDITIONS: The following abilities are mandatory for fulfillment of the job requirements
· Bondable, insurable under SEICAA’s insurance policy, and maintain a valid Idaho driver’s license.
· Able to attend meetings or training to enhance expertise and performance as scheduled by SEICAA’s Administrative Team.
· Willing to travel on Agency business at Agency reimbursement rates.
· Able to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
· Must successfully pass mandatory pre-employment drug and background screening.
Position will remain open until filled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $72,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Job Description Â Solutions driven success. Â XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description POSITION SUMMARY: Provides financial management for all county funds. Provides financial reporting and final audit review for...Apply For This Job
Overview:The Accounts Payable Administrator will provide clerical and administrative support to the Accounts Payable Department as well as maintain efficient...Apply For This Job
Toyota Salinas is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join our team. Bilingual (English/Spanish) and prior CDK experience preferred but...Apply For This Job
Description finance manager. macon , georgia posted december 30, 2022 job details summary $130,000 – $150,000 per year permanent bachelor...Apply For This Job
Job Description Are you looking for a career where you will make a difference in people’s lives? If so, consider...Apply For This Job