Provides financial analysis support and insight to a smaller market, part of a large market or specific regional function. Provides control, coordination and management of data flow for strategic planning, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and support of ad-hoc analysis to meet operational requirements.
• Analyzes monthly budget and revenue results to identify key growth drivers and trends.
• Leads the monthly management forecast process for a specific function or organization.
• Recommends and implements system solutions for the budget and forecast processes.
• Presents budget and forecast analysis and presentations for senior management.
• Researches and reports on ad hoc information requests.
• Supports and maintains an ongoing process of system and procedure reevaluation.
• Monitors and reports on areas of operational risk and/or opportunity.
• May guide analysts and commercial owners in investment appraisal.
• Provides direction and guidance to Financial Analysts.
• Bachelor’s Degree Or equivalent in Finance/Accounting Req
• Other Graduate degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Financial Management Pref
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in business analysis, accounting and finance. Req
• Experience in financial systems and databases. Req
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong leadership and focus.
• Proven record of results working with senior management.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to translate business issues into financial requirements.
• Technical proficiency with financial application software is essential.
• High level of integrity and self-confidence.
• CPA – Certified Public Accountant CPA or other professional financial certification Pref
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at ~~~
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. ~~~
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. ~~~
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled