Established Residential Home Builder in Salem, OR looking to hire a highly organized, detail-oriented Finance Manager to join our team. Finance Manager will provide accounting leadership in all major financial accounting areas, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger accounting, Payroll, and Bank Reconciliation, as well as keeping complete and accurate finance records.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Provide fiduciary oversight of the finance department and general accounting activities to ensure standard operating procedures are followed and financial results are accurately recorded.
· Validate the accuracy and completeness of financial statements.
· Provide guidance/counsel to the management team to ensure company is meeting financial goals.
· Provide leadership to our team of finance professionals.
· Process monthly and semi-monthly payrolls.
Salary is competitive and will be based on experience. Full-time position receiving excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Paid Time Off, and other value-added benefits. If you believe you are the right person for the job, we would love for you to tell us why. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time, M-F
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location