Title: Intake Manager
Reports To: Director of Patient Services
The Intake Manager is responsible for monitoring and leading the intake department in accordance with the business’ key initiatives and growth. This position is hands-on and will be responsible for oversight of all intake functions, as well as communication with internal and external resources.
· Oversee the Intake Specialists and their assigned duties.
§ Weekly status meetings
§ Identifying areas of improvement and propose solutions
§ Provide training/education to ensure quality
§ Performance Review
§ Plan for referral coverage when intake specialist out of office
§ Referral audits
· Task completion
· Benefits Investigation complete and in EMR
· Estimate accuracy
· Department KPI’s
· Monitors referrals
§ Days outstanding
§ Patient follow-up
§ PA submission and follow-up
§ Referring Provider communication
§ Identifies and assists in resolution of delays in referral progression in all tasks (including those outside of the department)
§ Track denial reasons for trends and process optimization
· Distributes referrals to staff to optimize processing
§ Monitors number of referrals each intake specialist is working to ensure timely processing
§ Monitors number of referrals to identify any staffing needs
· Reviews Prior Authorization denials for next step
· Serves as a resource for Intake Specialists
· Monitors and assists with questions from clinical/sales team
· Assists clients and staff with referral questions as they occur
· Communicates regularly with the Director of Patient Services
· Conducts biweekly team meetings
· Prepare monthly referral status updates and send to intake team
· Conducts weekly status meetings with each team member
· Oversee training of new employs
· Administrator for websites, create and delete access for staff
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum three years’ experience in infusion therapy or related healthcare services.
· Knowledge of the Infusion Intake Process including but not limited to:
o Verifying benefits
o Reviewing payer policies
o Identifying required documents by therapy
o Financial Estimates
o Prior Authorization/pre-determination
o Appeal process
o Medical v. Pharmacy benefits
o Financial Assistance Programs: copay/PAP/Foundations
o Follow-up with referral source, patient and payer
· Experience working with healthcare insurance.
· Skilled with MS Office Suite programs.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Professional, upbeat, goal-oriented and a self-starter.
· Organized and adaptable to changing priorities.
· Customer service experience.
· Ability to lead a team.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
· Ability to work in an at home setting.
· Minimum three years’ experience in management.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Retirement plan
· Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Req #: 216473 Department: FINANCE SHARED SERVICES Job Location Detail: Office in located in Seattle Posting Date: 12/27/2022 Closing Info:...Apply For This Job
Job Description Our agency is looking for a talented and highly personable candidate to join us as Staffing Representative/Recruiter! Your...Apply For This Job
Does generating impact on a rapidly growing sector in the online travel ecosystem make you tick? Do you have an...Apply For This Job
Auto Finance Program Manager Division/Office: Research, Markets, and Regulations – Markets Closing date: Oct. 3, 2022 Location: Washington, DC or...Apply For This Job
Finance Analyst Fort Worth, Texas, United States New Accounting & Finance 14 hours agoPost Date 22202148Requisition # Apply for JobShare...Apply For This Job
Job Description Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense...Apply For This Job