Participates in the preparation of association customer reporting and AgVantis reporting, to include published financial statements, FCA Call Reports, internal reporting and other special reporting projects. Prepares transactions to record and reconcile activity in HFM, general ledger and loan activity. Provides support and back up to the General Accounting function to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets and other general ledger activity. Participates in the analysis, research and control of accounts, records and reports. Provides assistance to association and AgVantis staff in resolving accounting issues.
– Education including a Bachelor’s degree in business; preferably with a major in accounting or related field. An equivalent amount of related experience may be substituted for the academic background.
– Experience of approximately 1 year in accounting or finance preferred.
– Knowledge of accounting principles and practices; finance principles and practices; Microsoft excel and word skills; automated accounting systems and other information processing equipment operation.
– Skill in interpersonal communication; financial records maintenance; recording and controlling accounting transactions.
– Ability to work harmoniously with employees at all levels of the organization.
– Regular attendance is required on this job, with the ability to work a full 8-hour day.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT
Calculator, telephone, computer, fax machine, policy & procedure manuals.
Calculating, editing, evaluating, interpreting, organizing, analyzing, planning, coordinating, implementing, listening, documenting.
In addition to applying through this site,please follow this link to complete the application process:https://go.apply.ci/s/CA2F220000