Join our growing team! Compu Dynamics sits in the heart of one of the fastest growing data center markets in the country and is a recognized leader in that business. We have an immediate need for a Director of Marketing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Maintain and improve Compu Dynamics branding strategy
2. Develop strategies to effectively communicate the company image, mission, and values in multiple communication channels
3. Develop and cultivate a strong web presence
4. Develop marketing strategies, including company websites and social media
5. Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
6. Oversee the development of all marketing materials including print, web, and video.
7. Oversee promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them as needed to facilitate their success
8. Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
9. Compose copy and design layout of materials
10. Coordinate and distribute ongoing client communications
11. Create and oversee the annual marketing plan.
12. Manage outside marketing consultants and partners.
13. Create and oversee annual marketing budget and allocating resources.
14. Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
15. Support communication, sales meeting, and training initiatives, in collaboration with sales management
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 4%, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, up to 4 weeks PTO after 60 days and you get your birthday off!
Compu Dynamics provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising; or a related field.
2. 10+ years of experience in a marketing role, 5 of which must be in a supervisory role
Position Summary: We are looking for an experienced, qualified Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant role is suited for the individual...Apply For This Job
R232764 Description About this role BlackRock is hiring a Private Equity Investor Relations Professional, also known as a Product Strategist....Apply For This Job
Associate Product Specialist – eCommerce Corporate Headquarters 12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 It’s all about our customers! We...Apply For This Job
Job Description CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major...Apply For This Job
Job description Green Health Docs has helped over 80,000 patients obtain their medical cannabis certification in over 25 states and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Our Company is a family owned Grocery Store chain. We are seeking a qualified candidate for a...Apply For This Job