Risk in terms of policies, producers, oversight(not i.e. market risk, credit risk, etc.)
• Facilitating and coordinating risk initiatives with the identification of thematic views, top non-financial risks and key area of risk from both internal and external sources while proactively undertake related investigations and analysis to be included as part of the risk framework
• Responsible for the driving the Risk Identification Framework, Risk Metrics, Risk and Control Self Assessment, Risk Appetite, components of the Reputational Risk Framework along with a number of other risk related topics for AM globally
• Supporting management in identifying and preventing the risks resulting from internal processes, people, systems or external events to inform the controls framework
• Perform thematic risk reviews and measures/initiatives to address identified business risks, assessing business initiatives and existing controls from a risk perspective
• Perform reporting and global read-across analysis for the multiple RCSAs. Present findings of the RCSA at the Global AM Risk Management Committee.
• Work with the businesses and second line in implementing plan to mitigate / minimize the perceived risks.
• Work with the Controls Framework & Execution Function to identify and develop appropriate key controls for VeryHigh/High Risks adhering to CAF standards
• Undertake reviews for existing and emerging risks to perform, if deemed necessary, thematic deep dives of control coverage and effectiveness
• Undertake read-across analysis across AM globally taken from relevant controls related findings across Businesses and active Actions taken from the Monitoring of Internal Control System (MICOS) tool to inform the control framework
• Undertake reviews for existing and new key controls, and if deemed necessary, thematic deep dives of control coverage and effectiveness
• Drive key controls review, key control owner training and key controls owner attestation per CAF standards as part of the beginning of year activity driven centrally by NFR.
• Ensure controls remediation across systems is performed per exceptions reported by central NRF (ensure consistency across MARCS, GRACE, MICOS)
• Work with first line Control Owners to develop, design, and enhance controls
• High degree of senior partner engagement and interactions, including presenting at various governance meetings at the global, regional and legal entity level
• Partner and collaborate with AM BRC teams, Non-Financial Risk (NFR), Compliance, Legal, Risk and other second line functions as well as Internal Audit
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required. Advanced degree preferred. MBA or CPA required.
• 10+ years experience required.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Tagged as: Yoh
Full-time 5 days ago Full Job Description ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Job Description: Advertise Purple, Inc., the 2021 Agency of the Year,...Apply For This Job
Job Description Audit Senior Opportunity – Remote Flexibility This Jobot Job is hosted by Grace O’Connell Are you a fit?...Apply For This Job
Location: Bridgewater, NJ Description: This Product Manager role is responsible for helping to build and support the implementation of sports...Apply For This Job
Looking for full-time 7-eleven Manager. We have a location in Monticello Utah that needs a Manager. We are searching for...Apply For This Job
Company: US0066 Sysco New Mexico (Division of USA I) Zip Code: 87107 Minimum Level of Education: Master’s Degree Minimum Years...Apply For This Job
Job Description COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top...Apply For This Job