We are looking for a dynamic, value-driven Marketing Manager with a graphic design background to join our growing team. Our mission is to be the most trusted resource in our industry by providing a Gold Standard Experience with every interaction. We will be asking you to perpetuate our brand with quality content that supports and reinforces the company’s mission.
· Ownership of our brand, ensuring the brand voice, tone, and image align with company objectives.
· Creative oversight and project management for all marketing campaigns and tactics.
· Leadership of a Marketing Specialist/Graphic Designer and Content Creator to help fulfill the responsibilities of the Marketing Department
· Liaison directly with the President/COO and Director of Sales regarding marketing strategy and initiatives.
· Oversee and contribute to the design of compelling digital and print customer newsletters and other marketing collateral.
· Oversight of our website and online customer portal, using up-to-date best practices for development and optimization.
· Annual marketing budget creation and monitoring of expenditures
Skills, Knowledge & Experience needed:
Bachelor’s degree with major, minor, or concentration in Graphic Design
· 5+ years of design/marketing experience
· Proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
· Experience with HTML and CSS
· Champion our Core Values: Safety, Integrity, Compassion, Growth and Driven
Ideal candidates will also possess experience with:
· Social Media and/or Blog Content Writing (brand management on Facebook, Twitter, blogging)
· Event Management: budgeting, dealing with suppliers and exhibitors
· Well-organized and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Who We Are
Wimsatt Building Materials is a distributor of quality roofing, exterior cladding, windows & doors, and general building materials. We are proud of the “Gold Standard” Experience that we have provided our customers over the past 85 years. Our dedication to excellence is made possible by our people, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team who have the share the same dedication and passion. We offer a small company atmosphere with the resources and competitive drive of a large organization. As a family owned company, we are invested in the success and growth of our associates.
We have big expansion plans on the horizon, and are excited to leverage our unique value proposition into new markets.
We offer an attractive compensation plan (commensurate with skills and experience), industry leading medical benefits, and the opportunity to work in a cohesive, team-oriented environment.
We believe that we are better together than apart; this position is on-site daily, Monday – Friday, from 7:00am – 4:30pm. The travel requirements for this position are minimal and local.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: marketing manager
job description Signup on Hired to get in front of real hiring managers for your next Account Executive role at...Apply For This Job
Job Description Description Introduction Do you have the career opportunities as an AVP of Finance you want with your current...Apply For This Job
Position: Finance Manager Reports to: Executive Director Coordinates with: Managers and Directors within the Organization, Finance Committee, and Leadership Council...Apply For This Job
job description Our retail client is looking for an Accounting Clerk. The Accounting Clerk performs all accounting activities for company...Apply For This Job
6 hours ago Full Job Description Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want...Apply For This Job
Job Description GI Alliance is seeking an experienced Director of Finance for the Houston / East Texas Region. Position purpose...Apply For This Job