As the Store Manager, you inspire, motivate, lead, and develop a store team. You champion business strategies, vision, and values. Additionally, you impact the overall bottom line by maintaining optimal staffing levels, recruiting, hiring, educating, and motivating a team. You are responsible for setting the example for customer engagement that exceeds industry standards. You maximize store profitability by controlling expenses, protecting company assets, and by ensuring that store standards and processes for merchandising, operations, and community participation are well executed. You create an inclusive environment and always put our internal and external customers first. If you are looking for a company dedicated to your personal development, continuing your growth into a leader of tomorrow, then Vans is for you.
Join the Vans Family
Vans® is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, we have thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to shape and transform the future of our business.
At Vans, our culture sets us apart and influences everything we do. We are driven by our five values: We are Determined. We are Connected to our consumers and to each other. We are Inclusive. We are Expressive and Fun. Most of all, we are a family.
Our purpose to enable creative expression and inspire youth culture is fostered through our inclusivity. We welcome anyone and everyone into our global family and proudly celebrate and environment where individuality is embraced, equal opportunities thrive, and everyone is empowered to reach their greatest potential.
By joining our family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work hard across a multitude of initiatives to bring the Van Doren Spirit to life. We live for what we do.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
· You will strategically lead the team in maximizing and achieving store sales goals and monitor sales progress & results against key targets.
· Model and foster a consumer centric mindset within the store, and model selling behaviors through genuine interactions with consumers for the teams to emulate.
· Attract, recruit and hire high caliber, diverse talent, and maintain a strong succession plan within your store.
· Provide direct coaching, feedback, training and supervision of the associates.
· Demonstrate clear communication, training and coaching the team, set expectations for customer engagement, store policies and procedures as well as hiring and building a strong team.
· Manage expenses to maximize sales and profitability, lead an environment of productivity by ensuring the team has the knowledge and skills to meet store goals for sales and customer engagement.
Skills for Success
What you bring:
· 3-5+ years of related professional/retail management experience
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
· Ability to meet business goals by driving results through store teams
· Ability to coach and motivate a team to excel at sales & profit results
· Proven communication skills
· Ability to be solution oriented and flexible in a fast-paced environment
· A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
As part of our application process, you will be invited to complete a HireVue video assessment via email. Please complete this as soon as possible, as this the first step in the process to be considered for an in-person interview and our opportunity to learn more about your passion, creativity, and individuality. All we ask is you be your authentic self.
Prefer to receive your invite via text? Click here or text START to 47257 to opt in.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.45 – $29.70 per hour
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Finance Manager Job ID 92588 Posted 31-Oct-2022 Service line GWS Segment Role type Full-time Areas of Interest Accounting/Finance Location(s) Atlanta...Apply For This Job
job description Construction company located in central El Paso is looking for a Bookkeeper. Responsibilities for Bookkeeper Perform payroll functions...Apply For This Job
Company Description Our Mission At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of...Apply For This Job
Requirements: MSP Subject Matter Expert Experience leading Testing teams Experience testing MSP Responsibilities include: Build out Test Planning Framework Facilitate...Apply For This Job
Director of Finance | Stride Bank Center Location US-OK-Enid Oak View Group Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment...Apply For This Job
Located in Rancho Cucamonga, CAJob Description:IMMEDIATE HIRING! PARAMEDIC Opportunity $15,000 sign-on bonus with full-time $23.91 – $44.34 per hour (DOE)We’re...Apply For This Job