Regional Finance Leader
Columbus OH 2188 Wilson Rd, Columbus, Ohio, United States
3 additional locations
Cincinnati OH Springfield Pk, Cincinnati, Ohio, United StatesDavidson NC 800B Beaty St, Davidson, North Carolina, United StatesIndianapolis IN 2720 Tobey, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Requisition # 2300809
Total Views 32
AtTrane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses includingTrane®andThermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. Were a team that dares to look at the worlds challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Incumbents in this position will be an integral part of the management team. Utilizing their in-depth knowledge of the business, they will lead financial aspects covering commercial sales regions including financial planning and analysis, productivity, and business growth evaluation and analysis, while balancing financial growth with financial integrity and driving/influencing business results.
• Leads in identifying and communicating opportunities and risks within the business. Partner with the regional leadership team to develop and measure appropriate business and operational plans.
• Responsible for complex and interpretive financial analysis. Provide financial leadership by preparing and presenting financial analysis and variance explanations to regional office leadership teams and stream teams within North America.
• Lead and support cross-functional and cross-region project teams to implement key strategies and initiatives.
• Lead the business forecasting process for the region. Support the annual budgeting process. Build and maintain strong relationships with regional management teams and stream leaders.
• Prepare dashboard reporting for strategic business initiatives and areas of emphasis to monitor progress against goals and forecasts.
• Partner with the Americas Accounting Center (AAC) to understand and communicate the effect of accounting entries.
• Collaborate with peer finance leaders to identify best practice solutions to business developments.
• Partner with the compliance teams to ensure SOX compliance in the region.
• Provide support to leadership team in developing appropriate and measurable goals for compensation plans. Assist HR teams to analyze and review compensation plans.
• Evaluate capital expenditures and operating expenses. Develop business case models measuring Return On Investment (ROI), business opportunities and product offerings.
• Using Lean tools, drive improvements in office and financial processes. Provide leadership, benefit validation, support and approval for office productivity initiatives.
• Represent Trane through active community and association involvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in business/finance-related field required, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 7 years of financial experience required, 9+ preferred.
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent analytical and economic modeling skills required.
• Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Strong influencing and presentation skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required.
• Ability to effectively communicate and explain financial results to non-financial managers.
• Must be detail-oriented and deadline sensitive.
• High degree of problem solving ability required.
• Must be able to manage complex projects and to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• General knowledge of Trane computer systems a plus (Oracle, OneStream).
• Must be energetic, forward thinking, and creative with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
What’s in it for you:
Benefits kick in on day one!
6% 401K match, additional 2% core contribution = 8% total
3 weeks of vacation, plus site paid holidays
Base Pay Range: $86,000-179,000
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.