At Clorox, we champion people to be well and thrive by doing the right thing, putting people at the center, and playing to win. Led by our IGNITE strategy, we build brands that make a positive difference in people’s lives around the world. And we know that success requires head, heart, AND guts – all three, every day – coming together to work simpler, faster, bolder, and more inclusively. Interested? Join us to #IgniteYourCareer (~~~) !
Your role at Clorox:
Execute activities and projects related to Manufacturing Accounting and Finance. Manage and execute specific works-streams including project management, preparing project updates, issue resolution, leadership presentations and cost savings. In addition, responsible for providing insight to Management on drivers of financial performance as well as improve processes and financial controls while driving results.
In this role, you will:
• Develop and Lead Annual Rolled Up Savings Plan for site
• Track scrap inventory and lead plant projects to minimize scrap generation
• Develop and manage Strategic Cost Reduction projects
• Develop and manage against project plans for key Plant Finance strategic initiatives
• Lead weekly project meetings with multiple stakeholders to ensure alignment and consistency, and monitor progress against key RUSP project milestones.
• Leverage communications and change management best practices to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives.
• Provide analytic support to identify root cause issues and recommend process improvements.
• Act as liaison with various cross functional team and partners to execute and implement project plans and ensure alignment to objectives.
• Display a strong aptitude for learning new processes and tools quickly and efficiently
• Build Financial KPI Dashboards in Excel and Power BI.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned.
What we look for:
• 2+ years leading projects or process re-engineering experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (Preferred)
• Proficient computer skills, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Power BI
• Able to work independently, in a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to self-manage workload with minimal direction in an unstructured environment
We seek out and celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences. We’re looking for fresh perspectives, a desire to bring your best, and a non-stop drive to keep growing and learning.
At Clorox, we have a Culture of Inclusion. We believe our values-based culture connects to our purpose and helps our people be the best versions of themselves, professionally and personally. This means building a workplace where every person can feel respected, valued, and fully able to participate in our Clorox community. Learn more about our I&D program & initiatives here (~~~/) .
Benefits we offer to help you be well and thrive:
Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in international
Health benefits and programs that support both your physical and mental well-being
Flexible work environment, depending on your role
Meaningful opportunities to keep learning and growing
Half-day Fridays, depending on your location
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiter via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries are an EEO/AA/ Minorities/Women/LGBT/Protected Veteran/Disabled employer.
Role: Regulatory Operations ManagerLocation: REMOTEDuration: 12+ Month Contract Primary Responsibilities: Prepares/agrees/executes global/regulatory tactical submission plans for allocated project/prod that implement...Apply For This Job
Job Description Relationship Banker, Parkchester, Bronx, NYCountry: United States of America WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING Put the customer at...Apply For This Job
Job Description Working at Horizon is more than a job – it’s personal. For us, success is measured by the...Apply For This Job
Heavy Haul – Class A Company Drivers $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS – GREAT BENEFITS AND PAY Drivers with 18 months...Apply For This Job
The Principal Accounting Technician performs a variety of accounting tasks, involving the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, and...Apply For This Job
Job Description How to Apply You MUST apply at https://bit.ly/37ZPqpB by May 2, 2022 at Midnight EST to be considered....Apply For This Job