Sunny Sky Products is a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty beverages and beverage enhancers that are sold in the foodservice and convenience store channels. Sunny Sky’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and corporate office is located in Houston, TX. We produce a variety of thirst appealing beverages including fountain soft drinks, fountain flavors, tea, frozen beverages, juice drinks, hot chocolates, iced/frozen coffees, cappuccinos, coffee toppings and flavored syrups. Our portfolio includes both strong family brands and nationally/internationally recognized licensed brands.
The Brand Manager is responsible for all marketing and product management activities for a portfolio of beverage brands that include both in-house and licensed brands. This includes practical application of various marketing techniques as well as effective management of the company’s marketing resources and activities. This position will report to the Director of Marketing. Applicants must be both creative as well as analytical in their approach to this position with a positive and motivating management style.
· Collaborate with Director of Marketing to design successful marketing and sales campaigns that support business development initiatives and meet department goals.
· Develop and provide recommendations as to the viability of new and existing programs from the perspective of the field sales teams, retail customers, and end-consumers.
· Develop and provide collaborative input for design and direction of company print and digital collateral, web content, product packaging, advertising campaigns, etc.
Brand Management/Product Management
· Research industry data and beverage trends, gather consumer & industry insights to keep product offerings aligned with current trends.
· Lead innovation and product development strategy for brands. Work closely with Research and Development department to develop and evaluate new beverage products.
· Champion the creation of effective sales tools and sales training materials that lend to improvements in brand equity for Licensed and Family Brands.
· Work with graphic designer to produce all promotional and direct marketing materials.
· Manage Sunny Sky Products corporate branding and identity, including corporate website and social media channels.
· Manage CRM tools as needed.
· Create company and brand presentations.
· Create and oversee the content of marketing communications including advertising, tradeshows/events, market research, social media, and website design.
· Create marketing and sales materials for brands including presentations, brochures, sell-sheets, point-of sale materials, etc.
· Create content and posts for all social media including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
· Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree desirable
· 10-20% travel required
· Work collaboratively will cross-functional business partners
· Customer focused, servant leader mentality
· Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding goals and timelines
· Food & Beverage Industry experience preferred but not required
· International business experience a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Hubspot (or similar Marketing Automation software)
· Ability to meet deadlines without compromising consistency
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong leader with 5+ year experience in leading and motivating teams
· Polished, professional, intelligent, with exceptional relationship and communication skills
· Ability to manage 3rd party vendors effectively
This position may be responsible for the following portfolio of brands:
· House Brands: Upouria, El Nino Aguas Frescas, Pure Craft Beverages, Original Slushie Company, Turbo, Mega, SSP
· Licensed Brands: Cinnabon, Hershey, & LTO (Limited-Time-Offer) Partner Brands
Salary Commensurate with experience
Benefits Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, PTO
Sunny Sky Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment decisions at Sunny Sky Products are based on merit, qualificationsand abilities. Sunny Sky Products does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual preference or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company Information is availableon our website at www.SunnySkyProducts.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $72,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Job Description Recruiter Human Resources Location: Orange, CA Headquarters Summary: The Recruiter will have the ability to build great relationships...Apply For This Job
job description Signup on Hired to get in front of real hiring managers for your next Account Executive (remote work...Apply For This Job
Job Description Central Ohio Primary Care is seeking an Insurance Claims Coordinator at our Central Business Office in Westerville, OH....Apply For This Job
Description: General Manager Mammoth Restoration is GROWING and we are looking for a General Manager to help take the company...Apply For This Job
Summary:The Warehouse Auditor is responsible for auditing orders on the dock to ensure the correct quantity and products are being...Apply For This Job
Marketing Director Company Overview Highway and Heavy Parts is a Diesel Engine Parts Distributor located in Coleman, MI with our...Apply For This Job