Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply.
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is experiencing tremendous growth and we aretransforming our M&A practice.
The Sr. Manager, M&A Finance is accountable for managing transactions as the finance lead starting at strategy, through due diligence, deal execution and integration. In addition the Sr. Manager will be assisting in internal M&A initiatives to strengthen the M&A practice such as supporting the creation of the M&A finance playbook across multiple finance functions. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of deal/project execution, finance, accounting and business operations . The successful candidate is a results-driven leader who brings a strategic approach and thought leadership to achieve desired business outcomes. In addition, the selected candidate has demonstrated operational rigor and continuous delivery of improvements with business impact.
What you get to do in this role:
• Work cross-functionally across the Finance functions to enable integration success
• Contribute to continuously develop and implement improvements to the M&A practice based upon strategy and feedback
• Lead readiness for M&A transactions by partnering across finance functions to ensure a finance integration plan is in place and execute it
• Assist in defining and maturing M&A Finance integration processes
• Influence and work cross-functionally to align functional plans, identifying, and actively managing risks and issues to resolution to ensure successful integration
• Develop, manage and execute detailed project plans that consider all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives
• Drive integration plans from inception to completion, ensuring all workstream deliverables are completed on time and with quality
• Conduct thorough and detailed analysis through due diligence and ensure findings are reflected in the purchase agreements/ Net working capital adjustment
• Deliver progress updates to stakeholders and leadership
• Continuously apply a Finance lens across the M&A finance process to identify and execute optimization opportunities to improve the practice
To be successful in this role you have:
• Experienced leader – versed in succeeding in a matrixed org – with a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related finance experience
• Proven experience in Finance, accounting and business operations
• Well versed & practical experience in agile delivery
• Strong program/project management skills & strong facilitation skills
• Leading diverse, high performing matrixed teams
• Highly analytical, fact driven, and process-oriented mindset
• Ability to conduct meaningful analysis of financial data and translate the results into actionable messages and deliverables
• Thrives in fast-paced environment, proficient at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment to drive results
• Well-versed in accounting
• Ability to challenge the status quo and develop mindshare to drive towards a common goal
• Combination of strong intellect, exceptional active listening skills, and creative problem solving skills
•Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Excellent verbal, written, oral communication and presentation skills, including the ability to synthesize information that can be easily consumed by various executive audiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Overview: At AutoNation, doing what’s right by the customer comes standard at 300 locations coast to coast, so it’s no...Apply For This Job
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation...Apply For This Job
3.5 Quick Apply Full-time Part-time 8 hours ago Full Job Description This is a tipped role. You will be paid...Apply For This Job
You will join a team responsible for a series of engineering builds of consumer devices from final design to production.You...Apply For This Job
Quick Apply Full-time 1 hour ago Full Job Description Account Executive Job Description Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund, Inc. is a...Apply For This Job
Job Description United States of America – Illinois, Chicago Job Summary AECOM has an immediate opening for a Human Resource...Apply For This Job