The Root Center is a private, non-profit, behavioral healthcare organization providing mental health and substance use treatment, prevention, community health services, and research across the state of CT with 10 current sites. We are a financially strong organization that continues to grow as we expand our services to the community. As a result of our growth, we are searching for a Director of Finance to plan and direct the accounting operations of the agency and oversee revenue cycle operations.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
For all benefit eligible employees, we offer a prestigious employment package that includes competitive compensation plus a comprehensive array of benefits including:
· Salary Range: $100,000-$125,000; $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
· Annual bonus eligible based on agency performance
· Work Life Balance- Time off including PTO (4 weeks), three (3) Paid training days and twelve (12) paid holidays.
· Health Insurance & Dental Insurance- with flexible employee contribution options depending upon chosen plan.
· Voluntary Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance and AD&D – 100% paid by Root Center for Advanced Recovery
· Short-Term Disability – 100% paid by Root Center for Advanced Recovery
· 403(b) Retirement Plan with a 5% employer match after 6 months of employment and an additional 5% employer contribution after 1 year of employment.
· $2,000 provided annually for tuition, license reimbursement, certifications or other educational activities, including 3 paid training days for educational activities and conferences.
· Root Center has approved sites for the following NHSC Loan Repayment Programs: The Loan Repayment Program, Students to Service Loan Repayment Program, Rural Community Loan Repayment Program and Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment Program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
The Finance Director is responsible for creating and implementing an annual fundraising plan and coordinating with the staff and State...Apply For This Job
The goal of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (CFPA) team is to provide key insights that help Microsoft make...Apply For This Job
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and...Apply For This Job
job description Position Title | Account ClerkSpecial Instructions to Applicants | This is a temporary, unbenefited position lasting approximately six...Apply For This Job
Surefox North America Inc is a veteran-owned company that strives to create a diverse and unique culture of trained and...Apply For This Job
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our...Apply For This Job