Reporting to the CFO of Takkion (Corporate), the VP of Finance will play a critical role in (i) partnering with senior leadership of RENEW Energy on strategic and financial decision making, (ii) leading the RENEW Energy finance and accounting organization and (iii) coordinating financial interaction with the broader Takkion organization structure. The VP of Finance will be a strategic business partner, who practices a hands-on approach as an actively engaged and participative manager.
The VP of Finance will provide insight and counsel relative to all areas of strategic planning, growth, and financial leadership, while collaborating with other members of senior management to grow revenue and increase profitability. Prospective candidates will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing financial management responsibility and will be exceptional at developing, managing, and leading directly or indirectly the full complement of financial responsibilities of the organization.
1. Lead, develop and mentor all members of the finance and accounting team.
2. Partner with leadership in all areas of the organization to ensure necessary financial information is provided in a timely and accurate manner.
3. Coordinate with the Takkion Corporate Finance team to provide necessary information for consolidated financials, bank reporting, and other reporting needs (including elimination and intercompany transactions).
4. Coordination of the treasury management function including cash flow forecasting, timely payment of payables and timely receipt of receivables.
5. Collaborate with the Controller (direct report) to ensure the following activities (and related processes) are completed accurately and timely:
6. Collaborate with the Finance Supervisor (direct report) to:
8. Analyze and interpret financial reporting packages and the results of operations in comparison to budget and forecasts.
9. Manage a high performing finance and accounting function equipped with best practice process in a high growth environment.
10. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS / COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
This position is largely self-directed and requires understanding of company policy, procedures, and values. Team members will be required to adhere to all safety requirements in all work environments. This position operates in an office environment.
Specific physical requirements include:
Occasionally lifting weights of fifty (50) pounds or less.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
job description Position Title | Account ClerkSpecial Instructions to Applicants | This is a temporary, unbenefited position lasting approximately six...Apply For This Job
Job Description Overview: Store Manager Now Offering a $1,000 Hiring Bonus!* As a Store Manager (“SM”), you will serve as...Apply For This Job
Job Description Compensation: $65 – $75/hr Location: Fully Remote Nationwide (Work from Home) Duration: 3-6 months, with the potential to...Apply For This Job
Job Description About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Finance Analyst to support Small Business which includes a wide...Apply For This Job
Pay: $130,000-$175,000/yr +stock Duration: Direct Hire Location: FULLY REMOTE Hours: Monday-Friday (flexibility with working hours) Employer Benefits: * Generous bonus/stock...Apply For This Job
ALM is looking for an experienced Finance Manager! With our rich history of success and growth, we are looking to...Apply For This Job