andover , massachusetts
$55,000 – $65,000 per year
category business and financial operations occupations
We are looking for a finance professional who is ready to advance their career, grow within their company, and evolve into a senior-level role. If working with numbers and seeing your work make a direct impact on the business is what you have been looking for, I want to talk to you today! I am working with a regional pet company in Andover, MA that is looking to bring on to their Finance group. If you have 2+ years in Finance experience, the client is looking to start the interview process ASAP. This is a well known, highly recognized, award winning company with a great culture environment.
salary: $55,000 – $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM – 4 PM
Assist with processing employee reimbursements and monthly corporate credit card
• Prepare and track various coversheets for internal approval
• Confirm wire instructions with external constituents
• Act as a liaison with office admins/external parties to facilitate Coversheets and/or
check payment requests
• Help aggregate vendor payments for tracking purposes and ensure completeness of
supporting documentation for payment
• Help manage 1099 reporting with other members of the team
• Maintain and update W9’s real time
• Provide remittance instructions to Firm vendors as necessary
• Update and manage multiple excel matrices and schedules
• Assist with data entry / data consolidation across various schedules and workbooks
• Assist the team with ad-hoc projects as needed
• Field inquiries and fulfill ad hoc requests from internal and external constituents
Years of experience: 0 years
Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact ~~~.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
get in touch
we are here to help you with your questions.