Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant
Responsible for the preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and other reports on a quarterly and annual basis for various legal entities, including SEC registrants. Also responsible for the preparation of various internal management reports and other supporting tasks, such as the creation of journal entries, participating in monthly closing process, or participating in monthly consolidation process. Responsible for providing leadership on projects related to accounting and reporting issues.
1) Assist in the preparation of SEC and other financial reports, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, Form 1, and 3Q.
2) Prepare journal entries to support consolidation process and financial statement preparation process.
3) Assist in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial data for internal and external customers.
4) Perform analytical review of financial data.
5) Prepare journal entries to support consolidation process and financial statement process.
6) Interpret complex accounting theory.
7) Interpret and apply accounting regulations and pronouncements.
8) Keep abreast and stay informed of the latest rules, regulations, and reporting requirements of the SEC, FASB, and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
9) Assist in the Edgar and XBRL processes required for SEC filings.
10) Maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control processes.
11) Perform project management activities.
12) Assist in cultivating positive business relationships between financial reporting and business partners.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, or business with a concentration in accounting.
Three to five years’ experience in accounting or financial reporting.
Prefer CPA or CFA or working towards such certification.
1) MBA preferred.
2) Competency in written and oral communication.
3) Proficient in Microsoft applications.
4) Experience with business reporting tools preferred.
5) Detail-oriented with an ability to employ a logical approach to accomplish objectives and solve issues.
6) Ability to lead others.
7) Ability to promote a positive culture within a team setting.
8) Continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome to Centura Health: Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission...Apply For This Job
Boutique law frim located in Aventura. In need of a paralegal/case manager fluent in civil procedure and property insurance matters....Apply For This Job
Career Opportunity: AVP, Relationship Manager (AVP, Financial Wellness Coach) Location will be at our Groton, MA Branch, and floating to...Apply For This Job
Job Description Madison Country Day School, a PreK-12 International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, seeks a dedicated professional with an entrepreneurial...Apply For This Job
2.3 Part-time 1 day ago Full Job Description JP IS HIRING! We are a privately owned COMMUNITY ORIENTED company.Our Crew...Apply For This Job
Description Finance Manager Opportunity with International Real Estate Firm CFS has partnered with an international Residential Real Estate Company to...Apply For This Job