ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. We provide creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our work by four core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
As a team member, you join a diverse mix of forward-thinking professionals dedicated to producing world-class packaging. We’re always looking to bring in top-tier talent – it’s one of the many keys to our tremendous success and continuing growth. Our open culture nurtures an atmosphere of encouragement and empowers the free exchange of fresh ideas and the sharing of best practices.
By joining us, you become an integral part of an entrepreneurial company in a fast-paced, exciting environment that provides varied opportunities for professional and personal growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional to join ProAmpac as a Senior Accounting & Finance Specialist. This role will work directly with the VP of Corporate Accounting & Finance, as well as support with additional projects from upper-level management. This is an excellent role for an individual with a few years of experience, but is looking for a new challenge with high visibility projects in a growing organization. This position will ensure compliance with GAAP, as well as develop and document corporate accounting policies and assist with monthly financial reporting. In addition, they will:
* Work directly with the VP of Corporate Accounting and Finance, as well as Corporate Controllers, on special projects for the organization and investors
* Assist with monthly and quarterly corporate reporting, while preparing detailed reports to support reports for review
* Prepare schedules to complete annual financial statement audits
* Collaborate on the preparation for the annual tax provision with the Accounting and Finance department
* Support and lead both Federal and State Tax Compliance Activities and audits
* Complete tasks and projects to ensure efficient operation of the department
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
* 3 years of relevant experience in a corporate organization
* Comfortability using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Teams and Outlook
* Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while following set deadlines
* Self-confident and self-motivated individual who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with all levels of the organization; executive leadership, staff, and clients
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Description The Finance Data & Insights Team is an agile product team responsible for the development, production, and transformation...Apply For This Job
Immediate opening for a full-time Sales & Finance role to join our team at Fear Powersports! This position consists of...Apply For This Job
As a Dealer Relationship Manager, you will motivate new and existing auto dealers to use Chase Auto Finance for indirect...Apply For This Job
Job Description Were Looking For: Someone with tenacity, passion, discipline and grit to join our team as an Student Finance...Apply For This Job
Job description: We have helped over 80,000 patients obtain their medical cannabis certification in over 25 states and we are...Apply For This Job
Job Description About InVerve Marketing InVerve Marketing is a Lansing marketing firm that specializes in web design and development, inbound...Apply For This Job