Title: Chief Accounting Officer
Location: United States (Remote)
Our client is looking for a Chief Accounting Officer to lead their accounting team and help the company scale for the future, in a fast-paced environment that’s growing rapidly. This role is responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting, financial operations, and financial reporting by providing outstanding leadership, critical thinking with an ability to extend beyond just the world of accounting, and with a proven ability to recruit, build and manage a world class organization.
· Serve as a strategic financial business partner to the CEO, CFO and Executive Management team to help make sound business decisions.
· Instill a performance culture resulting in meaningful cross functional business process transformation and automation to increase efficiency and effectiveness, as well as meeting the needs of a high growth business in multiple locations.
· Lead all areas of accounting, both technical and transactional including financial reporting, technical accounting, technical revenue, consolidations, international accounting, operational accounting, revenue close and operations, internal controls and Sarbanes Oxley compliance and financial systems.
· Assess regularly the need to thoughtfully scale the end-to-end business processes, the systems and financial controls in support of the future growth of the Company.
· Lead a high-performance, high-potential, and diverse accounting team, serving as a strong positive leader, mentor and advisor who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to work alongside the team and sharing process and technical expertise to continually evolve the organization’s capabilities.
· Collaborate across the company to improve controls, enhance processes and advance company performance. Establish, monitor and maintain internal controls over financial reporting
· Responsible for Audit Committee interactions and approvals as they carry out their fiduciary duties
· Serve as primary contact with external auditors to ensure effective execution of audit, internal controls and financial reporting activities
· Be responsible for the development and implementation of accounting policies, adapting to the changes in the business as well as changes to U.S. GAAP.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (CPA a must, MBA a plus).
· Strong attention to detail, systems development and organizational management.
· Committed to continuous learning and improvement (self and team).
· Prior Big 4, 8+ years public accounting / audit experience.
· Strong leadership track record with a willingness to dig into details.
· Degree with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance and a CPA, MBA a plus.
· 15+ years of experience leading a global accounting function, dealing with complex accounting matters in a public company environment.
· Industry experience in CPG and retail, along with a manufacturing environment.
· Strong expertise with accounting policy, GAAP accounting and FASB pronouncements.
· IPO experience preferred.
Tagged as: Redwood City, CA
Quick Apply Full-time Part-time 14 hours ago Full Job Description Ready to work someplace that really cares about quality? Roy...Apply For This Job
United States, Georgia, Atlanta Finance 29-Apr-2022 Ref #: 14392 How you’ll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities) The...Apply For This Job
Responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising activities of the mine. Overseeing the quaility of and inmspecting the operation with regards...Apply For This Job
Finance Director – Healthcare $120-160k plus 20-30% bonus Orlando, FL Bell & Associates, Inc. has been retained to recruit our...Apply For This Job
ROLE DESCRIPTION The Assistant Manager assists the General Manager in executing all aspects of the restaurant operations. May be assigned...Apply For This Job
Job Description We?re a Little Different Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate...Apply For This Job