Major Job Responsibilities:
• Receive and process routine supplier and customer orders, inquiries and/or concerns regarding shipments of recyclable materials.
• Manage weekly allocations for recyclable commodities, schedule and monitor movement with logistics and customers to ensure timely pickups and deliveries.
• Works with supply team to ensure proper mill inventories are maintained.
• Adapt to changing market conditions which can result in changes to load schedules.
• Manage quality and safety exceptions with sense of urgency upon notification to minimize cost.
• Ensure accurate and timely payments to suppliers and invoices to customers, maintain documentation in CieTrade system.
• Respond to inquiries timely, review discrepancies and research data, as necessary.
• Maintain account profile data of supplier and customer contact information, scheduling requirements, commodities and any other pertinent account information in Book of Business notes and update as changes occur.
• Responsible for meeting weekly metrics set by management to ensure all loads are being maintained and managed accordingly.
People and Culture
• Effectively and clearly communicate with all stakeholders to provide the highest level of customer service.
• Develop and nurture positive and collaborative relationships with all internal and external capabilities such as Logistics, Accounting and Sales.
• Liaison between Sales Team, Supplier and Customer, communicating and facilitating resolution on all pertinent issues.
• Build and maintain relationships with assigned accounts and proactively monitor activity to continuously ensure that all counterparty information is current in system and submit changes to the Master Data team for updates.
• Assist with Onboarding of new accounts by collaborating with Sales Team and Master Data Team as necessary to set up new supply points in system and add to weekly allocation file, as necessary.
• Aid suppliers, customer and carriers with payment and invoice inquiries and discrepancies by working with and through accounts payable and accounts receivable departments as necessary
• Work in conjunction with other departments and locations to resolve disputes in a timely fashion
• Assist with training of new hires
• Participate in in-house continuing education to further knowledge and skills
• Entry level position with no prior experience in recycle necessary.
• Required: High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Preferred: BA/BS or equivalent experience in a high-volume customer service or support environment
• Microsoft Office – Intermediate or higher proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
• Typing – High Proficiency
• Strong ability to learn new systems.
• Communication Skills – Communicate effectively with a variety of audiences – from direct peers up to senior leadership within our division, as well as with internal and external suppliers and customers. Clearly expresses ideas in a written and spoken format. Able to build rapport with and understand perspective of others. Effectively listens, speaks, and writes in a business context. Capable of convey key messages clearly and correctly.
• Detail oriented and organized with ability to coordinate changes with schedules and carriers in a timely manner.
• Adaptable to Change – Able to shift with an ever-changing environment as business grows.
• Customer Orientation – Ability to conduct business with the supplier’s and customer’s best interest in mind.
• Big Picture Thinker – Be able to understand how your role fits into the overall business of both the company and the industry.
• Creativity – Bring improvement ideas and a willingness to assist in implementing those ideas and solutions.
• Collaboration/Teamwork – Work effectively with and through others in the organization outside the line of formal authority – both within your team, as well as with other teams or those in leadership – to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
• Problem Solving – Ability to identify and research issues while seeking resolutions to minimize cost and satisfy all stakeholders.
• Results Driven – Focus on achieving both personal and team goals to exhibit our core value of Excellence.
• Persuasiveness – Use appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from prospects and clients.
• Ethics & Integrity – Behave in accordance with ***’s core values all times and encourage the same behavior in others. Act based upon the best interest of *** and build trust with colleagues across the organization.
• Ability to work remote.
• Constantly works indoors, in an environment that is climate controlled.
• The role is frequently sedentary, which entails sitting or being stationary most of the time and walking/standing or being mobile occasionally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Employee is required to: stand, talk, see, be mobile and hear.
JOB DESCRIPTION REVIEW:
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of the position. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
I understand this job description and its requirements and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job functions may be altered from time to time.
I have noted below any accommodations that are required to enable me to perform these duties. I have also noted below any job responsibilities or functions, which I am unable to perform, with or without accommodation.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.