The Membership Advancement Consultant is responsible for leading growth initiatives that generate new patient growth opportunities for their assigned clinics year-round. The individual will nurture, build, and cultivate direct-to-seniors and business-to-business partnerships. The Membership Advancement Consultant (MAC) will be reporting directly to the Membership Advancement Team Lead (MATL).
· Meets with individual seniors and groups in their homes, workplaces, houses of worship, senior centers or living communities to share the MyCare Medical value proposition.
· Plans, coordinates and executes local events within the community (e.g., health fairs, seminars, doc talks, information tables, etc.) to help reach our ideal patients (i.e, Medicare-eligible seniors, age 55 and older).
· Cultivates strong relationships with health plan agents, individual insurance agents, social workers, case workers, senior housing managers, senior centers and related community providers to make/keep MyCare Medical as their top provider choice for senior healthcare when referring patients to a primary care physician.
· Partners with community officials, businesses and senior outreach programs to develop initiatives that will appropriately drive new patient growth.
· Manages vendors as related to event planning and negotiating contracts with venues.
· Ensures insurance agents and/or brokers are invited to community events to ensure timely patient assignment to MyCare Medical Centers.
· Leverages marketing and sales tools to identify solutions and sell to new customers. Maintains up-to-date client information in designated customer relationship management (CRM) tool (i.e., OutReach Report). Utilizes CRM tool to document interactions with clients and ensures effective management of leads.
· Creates penetration plans and initiatives in key target markets and channels. Provides 6-month activity calendar.
· Recovers dormant customers via lead nurturing, sales tools and marketing campaigns.
· Drives new member growth by appropriately educating potential patients on our value proposition and healthcare model.
· Partners with sales leadership to improve effectiveness of engagements with insurance plan agents, individual sales agents, vendors and community partners.
· Builds trusting relationships with brokers/insurance agents/case workers/third party vendors associated with seniors. Develops and executes specific broker and partner strategies and plans.
· Engages with new patients through and beyond their first appointment. Maintains relationships with enrolled patients to positively impact retention. Helps address and resolve customer complaints and issues.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
· This position requires use and exercise of independent judgement.
· Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills and capability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· High business acumen and acuity.
· Positive attitude and the ability to attract patients with a warm, gentle disposition (ability to gain new members without being perceived as pushy).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (e.g., pitch letters, outbound calls, effective one-on-one meetings, group presentations, etc.).
· Demonstrated knowledge of, and expertise in, negotiation, probing skills, closing skills and handling objections.
· Excellent organization skills to be able to meet deadlines.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
· Spoken and written fluency in English.
· Bilingual is a plus.
· Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 75%; work is primarily conducted off MyCare Medical premises.
· BS Degree and above preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
Job Description: Role in the Legal Entity Executive Group (LEEG) within Global Financial Control (GFC) supports enterprise legal entity strategy...Apply For This Job
Summary Posted: Sep 2, 2022 Weekly Hours: 40 Role Number:200406056 Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using...Apply For This Job
Job Description: SM_07/22 Title: Store Manager Reports to: Regional Manager About Local Bigger Burger Local Bigger Burger is the 21st...Apply For This Job
Currently seeking an experienced Marketing Liaison for our long-term care facility located in Belmont County. Candidate must be willing and...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Solo OTR position with great paying miles! This is a great position with the premier long-haul refrigerated carrier...Apply For This Job
Job Description Ag Processing Inc has an excellent opportunity at our Sergeant Bluff office for an Accounting Associate! The person...Apply For This Job