Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. Morgan Stanley’s Institutional Securities Group (ISG) is a remarkably broad and diversified business. They provide institutions with almost every kind of financial product and service across the world’s major markets
The Finance Division reports to the Chief Financial Officer and consists of some 3,000 employees worldwide. Finance protects the Morgan Stanley franchise by serving as guardian of the Firm’s books and records, and by contributing to firm wide risk management and risk reduction. Finance plays a critical role as advisor to Morgan Stanley’s various businesses and its senior management team. Finance is comprised of Business Unit Controllers, Infrastructure Controllers, Accounting, Regulatory and Reporting groups, and Valuation Control.
Institutional Securities Group Finance supports the major business lines within The ISG business organization. The ISGF legal entity team collaborates across functional areas to develop and optimize cohesive legal entity usage for each business.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that can work closely with various product control and legal entity control teams to support the ISG organization.
– Develop a comprehensive Legal Entity usage strategy for the business
– Collaborate as with multiple stakeholders to evolve Legal Entity Governance across different ISG businesses
– Enhance the process for reporting and commentary deliverables for regulated entities
– Partner with Legal Entity Controllers, Treasury, Compliance, Risk and Business Units on various business initiatives
– Conduit for regulatory requests including exams and reviews linked to Legal Entity and Capital for ISG Finance
– Identify issues and initiate discussions on process reengineering, improving efficiency, and working to improve systems
– Strong written communication and presentation skills
– Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
– Flexibility to work independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic and changing environment
– 10 years of relevant work experience in financial services
– Organizational skills and teamwork
Thank you for your interest in TFC Consulting, Inc. For almost 20 years, TFC Consulting has been working with Federal...Apply For This Job
Job OverviewThe Clemente Group Companies is seeking a Finance Manager to join our growing organization. This position will be responsible...Apply For This Job
This 35-hour, full-time, senior-level position reports to the Church Administrator and exercises meaningful leadership, over the finance functions of the...Apply For This Job
Job Description What you’ll do… As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money,...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Overview: Do you thrive on making a positive, lasting impact on people? Do you have customer service...Apply For This Job
If you’re looking for a team-oriented, learning-focused environment, Boise Cascade is the place for you! We’re looking for someone who...Apply For This Job