We are looking to hire a retail tech-experienced, Vice President of Marketing. We offer a competitive base salary, and equity, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
As the Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You must be able to roll up your sleeves while leveraging and growing the Marketing team, as well as external resources, to execute on the strategy and tactic develop.
In addition, we count on our executive team to solve complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new. Together with other members of the executive team, you will execute the current corporate strategic plan, focusing on Marketing leadership while ultimately strengthening the company’s Market position. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting the company’s marketing and industry leadership.
What will I be doing? Skills & Responsibilities
o Inbound Marketing,
o Social Media Marketing,
o Blog and Content Management,
o Email Marketing,
o Product Marketing,
o P/R Management,
o Marketing Operations
· MBA—or equivalent advanced degree
· 5-8 years experience and domain expertise in retail technology marketing
· Competitive base salary and benefits
· Flexible paid time off and company holidays
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Supplemental Life and Long-Term Disability Policy access
· Tuition reimbursement opportunities
· Work on a team of smart, ambitious people who are excited to revolutionize the retail industry and enjoy working together
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $200,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote