PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Joint Venture Finance Manager serves as the “face of the partnership” by establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with the assigned business unit(s). The incumbent manages critical financial relationships by providing analytical support and focus in compliance with company policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide full cycle business development support and document review for the assigned business unit(s) from pre- through post-transaction.
• Provide guidance and direction in the preparation of diverse financial reports, forecasts, models and budgets; presenting results and providing recommendations to the assigned business unit(s).
• Review and approve applicable financial statements on a routine basis; ensuring data accuracy and integrity in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Serve on the board of directors for the assigned business unit(s) as required.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for the assigned business unit(s); participating in meetings and managing the understanding of the operations.
• Mentor other staff as applicable.
• Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 8 – 12 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 6 years’ experience; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience.
• Demonstrated experience in policy review, document review, regulatory and legal compliance.
• Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse audiences through diplomacy and tact.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Overview: Workforce Logiq by Pro Unlimited is hiring for a Social Media Manager for a premiere film and television production/distribution...Apply For This Job
Job Description Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we...Apply For This Job
About our Opportunity We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our acquisition and revenue growth...Apply For This Job
job description Signup on Hired to get in front of real hiring managers for your next Account Executive role at...Apply For This Job
Job Description Arizona Public Service generates clean, reliable and affordable energy for 2.7 million Arizonans. Our service territory stretches across...Apply For This Job
Accountant/Auditor. Chen & Fan Accountancy Corp. San Jose. Bachelor’s in Accounting. 3 yr exp. Knowledge of GAAP. Email: francesjuan@ chenfancpa.com...Apply For This Job