* Perform various general clerical duties, maintain vehicle inventory, customer invoicing, manage repair approvals, produce reports and correspondence for the supervisor/manager.
* Must be familiar with customer contracts; know authorized amounts for customer service transactions as described in the account contract.
* Post transactions to vehicle account, i.e. reconditioning repairs, process customer billing, parts, photos, etc.
* Revise system entries to ensure customer contract compliance for services performed
* Compile information needed for various reports and assist in coordinating project-oriented duties at the discretion of the supervisor.
* Perform customer service transactions as described in the account contract. Work with other departments to ensure service transactions are authorized.
* Respond to customer inquiries pertaining to vehicles
* Will be familiar with the inspections portal to manage repair approvals and completed vehicles
* Responsible for billing and collection of fees for assigned accounts
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* 1 to 2 years of administrative experience.
* Computer skills required to process customer billing
* Ability to understand and adhere to Company policies in all areas
* Effective interpersonal communications skills
* Must have the ability to interact positively with others
* Customer interaction is required
* Assist other Shop Clerks as needed
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical activity requirements of the position are Light to Medium Physical Work.
This position is subject to inside environmental working conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems, such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with automobile operations and emissions.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by incumbents in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instruction or duties requested by an authorized person. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.#ADESAJobs
Job Description Lake Shore Cryotronics Director of Human Resources/$115K-$130K/Westerville, OH Must Haves: 10+ year experience leading Human Resources Leadership experience...Apply For This Job
Overview: Ensures customer satisfaction and employee development, while operating an efficient and profitable business within established guidelines and policies. Responsibilities:...Apply For This Job
Greenprint Partners is looking for a mission-oriented, strategic leader with experience managing finance and administration activities in a professional services...Apply For This Job
4.3 Full-time 2 hours ago Full Job Description As a community development financial institution, Latino Community Credit Union (LCCU) is...Apply For This Job
About the Role The Manager, Engagement & Learning is responsible for the execution of a property-wide agenda to build and...Apply For This Job
Quick Apply Full-time 12 hours ago Full Job Description The Co Teacher is responsible for implementing curriculum in the classroom...Apply For This Job