Companies on Hired apply to you! You’ll receive salary and compensation details up front – before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we’re confident that you’ll find a job you’ll love!
Account Executives handle relationships with existing and prospecting clients. They are the owner of client relationships, develop long term account strategy and lead in meeting client needs. Account Executives are responsible for identifying expansion opportunities, client retention and help achieve strategic goals, relative to client base and overall customer happiness. The Account Executive should have positive relationship building skills, an aim to exceed sales targets, an ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment, and a passion for serving clients and their members.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
• Lead the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
• Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
• Illustrate the value of products and services to build growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
• Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and find opportunities for growth
• Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Ability to handle multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
• Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
• Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Be unstoppable with us! T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire...Apply For This Job
Job SummaryAs Marketing Automation Specialist you manage demand generation and marketing automation in support of a global team engaging with...Apply For This Job
Auto req ID:350510BRJob SummaryUp to $17.25 Per Hour to Start.IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx...Apply For This Job
Job Description Regional Finance is hiring with a $1,000 joining bonus! We are looking for talented and driven individuals to...Apply For This Job
Great company! WFH on Fridays! Duties and Responsibilities: Perform the monthly financial consolidation of parent company and subsidiaries, including foreign...Apply For This Job
Quick Apply Full-time 14 hours ago Full Job Description Looking for a job that will allow you to use your...Apply For This Job