Companies on Hired apply to you! You’ll receive salary and compensation details up front – before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we’re confident that you’ll find a job you’ll love!
Account Executives handle relationships with existing and prospecting clients. They are the owner of client relationships, develop long term account strategy and lead in meeting client needs. Account Executives are responsible for identifying expansion opportunities, client retention and help achieve strategic goals, relative to client base and overall customer happiness. The Account Executive should have positive relationship building skills, an aim to exceed sales targets, an ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment, and a passion for serving clients and their members.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
• Lead the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
• Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
• Illustrate the value of products and services to build growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
• Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and find opportunities for growth
• Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Ability to handle multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
• Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
• Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Job Description At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of...Apply For This Job
Job Description At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are...Apply For This Job
Location: REMOTE Job Terms: Temporary Salary: DOE W2 hourly Start date: August 2022 Posted By: Blythe Churchill-Joell Date: 08/06/2022 Job...Apply For This Job
Description: Regional Accounting Accountant PSJH – Accounting at Providence Finance The Accountant, Regional Controller, will play a key role in...Apply For This Job
Job Description SEC Reporting Manager Compensation: $75/hour and up Location: Fully Remote (WFH) Duration: Immediate Start (3-4 month projects) About...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Summary: The Finance Lead will provide cost analysis, standard cost development, budgeting and forecasting. The incumbent is...Apply For This Job