Companies on Hired apply to you! You’ll receive salary and compensation details up front – before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we’re confident that you’ll find a job you’ll love!
Account Executives handle relationships with existing and prospecting clients. They are the owner of client relationships, develop long term account strategy and lead in meeting client needs. Account Executives are responsible for identifying expansion opportunities, client retention and help achieve strategic goals, relative to client base and overall customer happiness. The Account Executive should have positive relationship building skills, an aim to exceed sales targets, an ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment, and a passion for serving clients and their members.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
• Lead the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
• Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
• Illustrate the value of products and services to build growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
• Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and find opportunities for growth
• Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Ability to handle multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
• Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
• Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Salary See Position Description Location Multiple Locations- See Job Description, CA Job Type Full-time Department Multiple Departments Job Number 22-0016-01...Apply For This Job
Looking for a responsible and self-motivated individual who has experience working with businesses to manage office responsibilities that include but...Apply For This Job
3.9 Quick Apply Full-time 2 hours ago Full Job Description Company Introduction: Chick-fil-A, Inc. is a family owned and privately...Apply For This Job
Job Description The Department of Radiology is seeking a Research Administrator 3 (RA3) who will play an integral role in...Apply For This Job
Do you want to start a career with opportunities for growth and advancement, not just a sales or retail job?...Apply For This Job
Job Description The Marketing Specialist will help drive/support key marketing initiatives and develop marketing campaigns. Activities will span brand building...Apply For This Job