Title: Plant Manager
Location: Kearney, NE
Reports to: Operations Manager, TS USA
TS USA is the US subsidiary of HEF Group, a French multinational company. The HEF Group has been a global leader in the science of tribology (wear & friction) for more than 50 years.Today, HEF operates 60 facilities globally and is currently active in more than 20 countries throughout Europe, Asia, and the Americas, engaged in providingLiquid Nitriding services & chemicals; PVD-based coating services; tribology testing services; and supplying engineered bushings for demanding industrial applications. For more information about HEF, please visit www.hefusa.net.
TS USA is currently seeking a Production Manager for its Kearney, Nebraska facility that specializes in the liquid nitriding treatment of automotive and other industrial components.
The Production Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities related to maintaining a multi-million-dollar production operation. The position requires staff, resources & facilities management, compliance and general oversight of the following:
· Understand, operate, and act in a hands-on capacity to process products and services through the production system using standard processes.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by administration of Quality Systems and adherence to established production and maintenance standards.
· Manage production staff and ensure their long-term performance via employee development, cross-training, succession planning. Works to establish a well-trained, highly motivated and effective work force.
· Work with the sales team to facilitate generation of new business by meeting customer requirements.
· Understand production operations of the equipment.
· Manage budgets, run efficiency reports, analyze purchasing and labor decision effecting the P/L.
· Daily and monthly reporting responsibility of production operations.
· Direct supervision of all production center employees – approx. 15.
· Interact with Customers to maintain effective working relationships.
· Daily Management of all Center production activities including Management/Implementation of parent company directives, administration and adherence to quality and safety systems at production facility.
· Responsible for motivating, mentoring/coaching, and developing employees. Works to develop and maintain a team atmosphere.
· Implement Preventive Maintenance activities, Process Work Instructions and Quality Management Procedures.
· Responsible for on-time delivery, equipment up-time, product quality and overall cost structure of the facility.
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in science or engineering; relevant experience in a technically demanding production environment may be a substitute
· 5-7 years of experience with managing production outcomes according to customer specifications; previous experience in the metals processing industry – plating, heat-treatment, and coatings industry will be highly valuable.
· Strong mechanical (and some electrical) aptitude will be highly valuable.
· Experience working in a manufacturing/ production environment and managing production cycles to deliver products/ services on time
· Progressive management responsibility and ability to manage competing priorities and be measured against quantified metrics related to on-time delivery, first-time quality, productivity.
The candidate should be located within a 30-mile driving distance of Kearney, NE.
We offer a competitive salary, commission, car allowance, excellent health benefits and 401(k) plan, etc.
Base: $80,000 – $85,000 annually (Kearney, NE – cost of living is quite low)
Bonus Plan: Up to 10% – based upon completion of objectives.
Medical Benefits: Company currently pays 75% of the insurance premium. Medical Benefits start after 91 days of employment.
401k: Company matches up to 4% when employee contributes 6%. 401k starts after 12 months of employment.
Relocation: Would prefer to have the candidates who reside locally. For the right candidate HEF will be willing to relocate to the region. Reasonable relocation package will be offered – but will not include buying existing home etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Determination, someone that takes ownership, people leader skills, progression- someone that has clear progression within their house- consider candidates that...Apply For This Job
JOB STATUS: POOL POSTING DATE: 02/23/2023 CLOSING DATE: 09/29/2023 05:00 PM POSTING NUMBER: 00002065 LOCATION: Districtwide POSITION TITLE: 23-24 Marketing...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Summary Responsible for providing financial expertise, business support and oversight for a designated business area to assist...Apply For This Job
Description ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory...Apply For This Job
Essential Job Functions This position requires the ability to work independently, and as part of a team and to exercise...Apply For This Job
Location: REMOTEDescription: Our client is currently seeking a Data ScientistThe primary responsibilities of this role, Data Scientist/Engineer are to: €...Apply For This Job