**Hybrid Job Near Virginia Beach**
Manages the general supervision of the Corporate Account team for functions of the accounting process. Using established procedures analyze departmental fiscal data. Provides timely, relevant, and accurate reports.
This position will be responsible to:
· Manages the Corporate Accounting team for functions of the accounting process.
· Prepare journal entries, financial reports, and tables.
· Train new employees and ensure training material/documentation is kept current
· Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations for critical accounts and review all other reconciliations done by a team
· Responsible for day-to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting, and analysis for assigned functional areas
· Organize report preparation for yearly external audit and budget.
· Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance projects as assigned by Management. Troubleshoot non-value-added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
· Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Minimum of 4-5 years of general accounting management experience required
· Solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Proficient skills in Excel
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Good interpersonal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Immediate Need for a Accountin/Bookkeeper with 2 plus years experience. Associates Degree preferred.Need excellent Microsoft Office skillsJob Type: Full-timePay: $18.00...Apply For This Job
Job Description Position Type: Regular Your Opportunity We offer a competitive pay and bonus package. Starting compensation for this location...Apply For This Job
RideNow / Freedom Powersports is looking for a Finance Manager! Come help desk deals for one of the fastest growing...Apply For This Job
Job Description Overview Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with...Apply For This Job
As a Store Manager Trainee, you’ll train on all aspects of successfully running a store in preparation for running for...Apply For This Job
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is looking for our next Automotive Finance & Insurance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity...Apply For This Job