Fred Beans Volkswagen of Doylestown is Immediately hiring for an Automotive Finance Manager!
Join Fred Beans Automotive Group, voted Best Places to Work 4 years running and Healthiest Employers for 2021 and 2022!
With our pay plan you can earn up to 20% of the finance income you generate! Ability to earn $120,000/year plus!
The Finance Manager has three very distinct areas of responsibility, working with customers, sales people and sales managers to deliver their vehicles, which includes preparing and signing all the necessary paperwork, arranging financing for all customers, and selling products to enhance the customer’s ownership period.
What We Offer
· Company funded training and leadership programs to help you further your career. (Our company spent over $600,000 training our staff last year)
· Performance Incentives – the more you sell the more you earn!
· Great opportunities for advancement – We promote from within!
· Company funded health benefits· Life, Disability, and Cancer Insurance
· Pet Insurance
· Company-matched 401(k)
· Paid Vacation and Personal time off· Convenient and reasonable work hours Monday through Saturday, NO Sundays· Employee and Community discounts at over 150 vendors· Referral Program· Healthy Living Program· Partnership with SoFi· Long Term Job Security – We’ve been in business for 47 years and we’re still growing!
What You’ll Do· Ensure that all necessary paperwork is properly executed and sent to the accounting department by the following day· Obtain and maintain relationships with lending institutions· Process finance and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources· Understand and comply with all federal, state and local regulations· Provide customers with thorough explanations of all financing, insurance, aftermarket products, extended warranties and manufacturer and dealership service policies and procedures while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and adhering to Security Act procedures
What You’ll Need
· Previous experience in the automotive industry
· Current valid driver’s license with good driving history
· Strong background in finance
· Ability to set and achieve sales goals
· Strong organizational and time management skills
Ability to follow structured processes to ensure legal compliance while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to communicate professionally with customers, management and co-workers
**Fred Beans Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Requisition ID # 115201 Job Category :Information Technology Job Level :Manager/PrincipalBusiness Unit:Information TechnologyDepartment Overview Information Technology (IT) is a unified...Apply For This Job
Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events....Apply For This Job
Company Overview St. Louis Parking Company is a family-owned business with strong ties to the St. Louis community. We provide...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist who has a passion for all things digital and...Apply For This Job
Description EIS Legacy, LLC All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,...Apply For This Job
DescriptionThe customer service representative will be responsible for answering client inquiries, provide product information, and help the customer by being...Apply For This Job