Local Auto Group seeking experienced Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk. We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, and vision and profit-sharing plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the input, review, and research of invoices and check requests.
· Prepare and process accounts payable checks.
· Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries.
· Monitor accounts to ensure payments are accurate and timely.
· Resolve vendor discrepancies, correspond with vendors, and respond to inquiries.
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
· Maintain and file W9s
· 1099 preparation and maintenance.
· Light Accounts Receivable duties including posting payments and mailing out statements.
· Assist in month end closing.
· Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
· Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Skills and Abilities Required
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of company financial records; multi-task; prioritize and meet deadlines; communicate effectively with others and develop good working relationships.
· Ability to both set and achieve high performance standards and objectives.
· Ability to manage time and workload efficiently, which includes planning, organizing, prioritizing, and following through on a variety of tasks, assignments, projects and reports.
· Ability to work both independently and with a team with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
· Must pass Drug Test and Background Check
Education and Experience Required
· 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable function required.
· Auto Dealership Payables experience required.
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures required.
· Experience with Dealertrack DMS software a plus.
Description Position: Accounts Payable – Associate Manager Job Description: This Accounts Payable – Associate Manager in our Supplier Accounting team...Apply For This Job
We are a fast-growing technology company seeking a Marketing Specialist in Communications who can help own various aspects of our...Apply For This Job
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product. Manage the development and implementation process of a specific...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, 12 month position with benefits. Please see the complete job description on the website at...Apply For This Job
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with...Apply For This Job
Job Description WE NEED AN HR GENERALIST FOR COMPANY IN AURORA, IL Â POSITION OVERVIEW: The HR Assistant will support...Apply For This Job