Del Monte Group, LLC is a small business in Alamo, CA. We are professional, innovative, challenging and our goal is to Welcome to A Place of Possibility! Del Monte Group, LLC (DMG), based in Alamo, CA, is an independent, fee-based wealth manager specializing in creating custom family wealth strategies. Our philosophy encompasses investment management, financial planning, preparing heirs, multi-generational wealth coaching, and philanthropic planning. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service and support to our High Net Worth (HNW) clients – we call it stewardship. We are constantly working to exceed the expectations of our clients and it permeates everything we do..
Our work environment includes:
The Director of Client Services is a full-time, on-site position designed to ensure all clients receive the most amazing experience that we, their most trusted advisor, can provide. The Director works closely with the Firm’s two experienced advisors and leads the Operations team. Our most fervent hope is that you will take our service team to the next level by improving internal systems and processes and training and motivating our team.
THE KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Total responsibility for ensuring that client experiences wildly exceed their expectations in every way;
· Continually monitor service levels of best of class competitors in our business, as well as those in other businesses and be nimble enough to implement changes as needed;
· Provide account service to clients and answer basic account questions;
· Lead initiatives to improve the quality of DMG’s client services and to grow the business in a scalable way;
· Manage the daily activities of the operations team;
· Lead the operations team so that each person is performing at their best;
· Manage and oversee the workflow of two experienced advisors
o Assure that they stay in the zone as much as humanly possible. This includes preparing all necessary customized documents for client meetings and assuring that advisors have all needed tools and supplies in good order and on the ready;
o Proactively work to manage them and prevent “derails;” and
o Debrief advisor after each client meeting and manage the process for all deliverables.
· Participate in client meetings as needed, including serving as a spotter or scribe and assisting in delivering financial advice as requested by the advisor; and
· Assist in the preparation and delivery of financial plans.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Able to think and act independently, problem solve, and take initiative to maintain a best-in-class client experience;
· Willing to bend over backward for clients – do what it takes ensure that they have everything they need from us. We call this servant leadership;
· Superb written and verbal communication skills;
· Extremely organized – there are so many moving parts in this role;
· IT Savvy – EXPERT in basic PC functions, cloud computing, and all Microsoft 365 applications (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word) and Adobe Acrobat (not just Reader) or Nitro. Resourceful and willing to troubleshoot when problems arise. We rely heavily on technology. If you struggle with computers this is not the role for you;
· Constantly thirsting to raise the bar and stay ahead of all competitors;
· Tenacious – your favorite thing to do is see something through to its completion
· Serious passion for finance and wealth management;
· Demonstrate an understanding that this is a small business and be willing to work within that scope, including:
o Participating in cross-training to facilitate exceptional service when filling in for other team members;
o Comfort with constant movement and change; and
o Willing to work in an untraditional office environment.
· Able to easily converse with families of significant wealth; and
· Proven leader.
THE DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· BA/BS in Business, Finance, or other applicable discipline;
· At least five years of experience working with our custodian, Charles Schwab & Co, in a Registered Investment Advisory firm;
· At least five years of experience managing people, ideally in financial services;
· Proficient in using financial industry software (e.g. CRM, Black Diamond, Tamarac, Right Capital, Maxifi, Morningstar, Schwab, Holistiplan); and
· Any industry designations (or studying for such): CFP®, CFA, Series 65, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Description Job Description Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialists, let Vaco advocate for you and you’ll have an advantage over your competition!...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Other Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Professional personal appearance. Excellent communication skills. Ability to meet company’s...Apply For This Job
Job Description : Ring in the New Year with a new career at Hertz!!! We are looking for a Car...Apply For This Job
Overview:ViaPath is seeking a Accounts Payable Manager to join our growing team. The Accounts Payable Manager will provide expertise and...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: Manages the day-to-day operations of a single compost Facility under the guidance of the Site Manager and establishes...Apply For This Job
Job Location: Oakland Department Overview The Business Finance team provides critical financial support to the core organizational units of PG&E....Apply For This Job