Summary: Provides monthly financial information/statements to management, and outside accounting firm for tax preparation, by gathering information from various sources and locations; by researching and analyzing accounting data, take corrective action if needed, and prepare financial reports.
* Prepare journal entries and post to general ledger.
* Analyze and reconcile various balance sheet accounts including cash, receivables, fixed assets, payables and equity.
* File monthly sales and use tax in various states including Washington, California, Idaho and Nevada and complies with state and local tax rules.
* Accurate tracking of fixed assets, calculation of depreciation, and other duties as assigned.
* Provide support to shops in the use of credit card merchant accounts, protect and keep financial information confidential.
* Vehicle and business license maintenance.
* Experience with NetSuite is preferred
* Track and record the use of company vehicle gas cards and cell phones.
* Manage cash and review of disbursements. File day-end report and other support document.
Education and/or Experience: Four-year degree in Accounting or related field. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in financial environment.