DataPivot Technologies in North Andover, MA is seeking the right candidate to lead our Accounting, Finance, and Operations functions. We are looking for an individual with a strong finance and operations background who is versatile, responsive, detail oriented, organized, and is a great communicator. This is a critical role within our organization and the right candidate will be working directly with the Founder & President to strategically grow the company.
DataPivot has a team-based culture where we work hard and enjoy a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We’re seeking to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment, will do any and all required tasks with enthusiasm, and who are looking to be a part of a winning and rewarding organization.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in their career and wants to join a B2B technology company that provides Enterprise Technology/SaaS/Cloud solutions to Mid – Large enterprise companies. This is a hands-on role, and these functions will grow with the company.
· Manage the full accounting process, including accounts receivables, payables, purchase orders, and month-end close
· Provide financial planning support for budgeting and forecasting purposes
· Manage operations & logistics in the office
· Oversee the monthly commission process and help onboard new employees
· Manage certain aspects of relationships with strategic partners, vendors, and distributors
· Establish and maintain sound financial controls and record keeping
· Develop strategic and tactical plans/recommendations for assigned function
· Other Ad-hoc duties as required
What We Look For
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA or CPA a plus)
· 4+ years in a corporate accounting or FP&A role
· Strong analytics, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to plan and organize work initiatives to successfully accomplish unit/organizational goals and objectives
· A desire to work for a growing, dynamic company and grow your career along with DataPivot.
This position will be primarily based out of our office in North Andover, MA in our new headquarters.
About DataPivot Technologies
DataPivot is an Enterprise Technology Solutions Provider located North of Boston, Massachusetts. We are a dedicated, responsive, customer-focused company striving to meet our customers’ needs while generating the highest levels of customer satisfaction. DataPivot is a provider of Enterprise Data Center, Cloud, Software, and Security solutions. We tend to carry best of breed solutions which generate the highest customer satisfaction levels. We operate with the sole focus of satisfying customer objectives and doing whatever it takes to achieve customer success. DataPivot is a steadily growing company with decades of combined experience.
If interested in learning more about this role or DataPivot, please submit a resume and introductory/cover letter. Have a great day.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Job Description The RealReal’s Finance team is looking to hire a Financial Analyst that will be an integral part of...Apply For This Job
Job Description Company Description Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the...Apply For This Job
3.3 Full-time 8 hours ago Full Job Description Do you have hospitality experience, knowledge about current eating trends and have...Apply For This Job
Job Description General Summary of Position: Responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects, including the completion of assignments...Apply For This Job
The Assistant Dishwash Manager is responsible for ensuring that their area of work is completed timely with high quality for...Apply For This Job
Description Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals...Apply For This Job