A well-established, mid-sized law firm with three offices in Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time Director of Finance who will work at our main office in Harrisburg, PA.
The Finance Director oversees all fiscal operations for the firm and its related entities. This includes all accounts receivable, accounts payable, balance sheet reconciliations, and bank deposits.
Our ideal candidate would have a balance of strong accounting practices, analytical skills, detail orientation, and technology, paired with good judgment to accomplish financial related goals.
· Ensures accurate and timely client billing, making sure all expenses are accounted for.
· Tracking of fee agreements, client retainers, and maintenance of escrow accounts.
· Accounts Receivable: posting check, credit card, wire, & ACH payments, generating monthly client statements, & client follow-up.
· Accounts Payable: ensure proper accounting, make timely vendor payments, processing expense reports, & annual 1099 reporting.
· Maintain timely and accurate financial accounting records and prepare reports to track business performance.
· Ownership of month-end close including journal entries, general ledger reconciliations, and preparation of financial statements for all affiliated entities.
· Prepares financial reports for Capozzi Adler, P.C.’s shareholders.
· Oversee accounting technology systems and vendor management to ensure staff have the tools and resources needed to work efficiently.
· Provides operational support to office with oversight of administrative staff members.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or a related field.
· 7+ years of experience in financial management.
· Experience using MS Office.
· High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
· In-depth knowledge of accounting software. QuickBooks is a plus.
· Prior law firm experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
3.3 Quick Apply Full-time Part-time 13 hours ago Full Job Description Job Summary The Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining the...Apply For This Job
Calyx Senior Living Community Marketing Director Calyx Senior Living is actively seeking an enthusiastic, sales-driven, competitive and success-motivated pre-opening Community...Apply For This Job
Company: US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC Zip Code: 77077 Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree Minimum...Apply For This Job
Automotive Finance Manage-F&I Sewickley CarStore,Sewickley Porsche Audi BMW has an immediate opening for a F&I Manager We are looking for...Apply For This Job
Sia Partners, a next-generation consulting firm, focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients is seeking an...Apply For This Job
Are you a driven, detail-oriented, responsible, motivated Finance Manager looking to advance your career? Then we want you to join...Apply For This Job