Automotive Finance Manager – Chapman Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram of Horsham
Are you an experienced Automotive Finance Manager?
Are you still looking for the right HOME?
Are you not making what you are truly worth?
If so, we have the CAREER FOR YOU!
Chapman of Horsham is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Finance Manager to join our team! We are looking for a high character, hardworking individual with the ability to make quick and ACCURATE decisions as a Finance Manager. Previous Automotive Finance Manager experience IS REQUIRED! We are offering a strong compensation package ($150,000+ per year) and industry leading benefits.
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL ONLY!
· Strong pay plan ($150,000 + per year potential)
· Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, 401k and paid vacations
· Opportunity to further your career with a rapidly growing dealership
· On-going training and career development
· Offer vehicle financing to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
· Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
· Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources.
· Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
· Create and maintain a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
· Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
Previous Automotive Finance Manager (F&I Manager) experience IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, be insurable by the company and pass a mandatory background check and drug screen.
· Previous Finance Manager Experience is Required
· A Proven Track Record of Job Stability and Performance
· Professional Appearance and Communication Skills
· Integrity, A Positive Attitude and A Strong Work Ethic Required
· Willing To Learn
· Be A Team Player
· Receptive To New Ideas
Keywords – general manager, general sales manager, sales manager, finance manager, f and i manager, auto sales, sales consultant, automotive sales representative, sales representative, auto sales representative, sales associate, auto sales associate, insurance, finance, consulting, secondary finance, F & I Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 – $150,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: finance manager
You enjoy tackling new challenges and achieving your career goals. But aside from your personal success, wouldn’t it be great...Apply For This Job
Marketing Communications Finance Manager, Marketing Finance Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino),California,United States Marketing 7 – 10 years of Finance / Business...Apply For This Job
Company Description The McClendon Center, founded in 1980, is a certified community based service provider operating under the District of...Apply For This Job
Franchise owner in the Fencing industry looking for an Operations Manager in the Wilmington NC market. Competitive base salary in...Apply For This Job
3.2 2 hours ago Full Job Description Solutions driven success. XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services,...Apply For This Job
Description You ABSOLUTELY want to work here! We are hiring an Accountant to join our team!! We are growing!...Apply For This Job