The CFO is responsible for assisting the Executive Pastor in achieving the mission and vision of Calvary Baptist Church and Plymouth Christian Academy.
The CFO is responsible for leading the business operations, which includes Finance, Payroll, and Accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The CFO will define the process and implement the infrastructure and systems needed to support the financial operations of the overall organization.
· The CFO will demonstrate servant leadership in interactions with clientele and meet the various needs of the faculty and staff.
· Develop, deploy, and instill policies that improve efficiency and enable achieving Church and School’s mission
· Serve as primary business partner and catalyst to the Superintendent and CBC Leadership on the organization’s financial, budgeting, and administrative processes.
· Advocate for positive changes in ministry, and business processes that will increase efficiency.
· Maintain custody of records and ensure appropriate access by faculty, staff, board, anessentialey volunteers.
. Lead annual financial audit process
· Minimum of 6 years of executive financial leadership experience, preferably in a non-profit organization
. Strong finance and accounting background
. Experience working or volunteering in a Church or School environment
· Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multidisciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team.
· Ability to make strategic plans and projections three or more years into the future.
· Ability to establish and focus oncritical key priorities in an environment with frequent interruptions.
· Demonstrated Ability to set priorities, propose new ways of creating efficiencies, and guide investment in people and systems.
· Proven effectiveness in leading professionals.
· Active involvement in a local church.
. Alignment without reservation of PCA/CBC Statement of Faith.
· Bachelor’s degree in business with a Master’s degree preferred.
· A personal faith in Jesus Christ as one’s personal savior
Important please include in your cover letter or resume your experience as an employee or member of the church. What Church, when, how long?
· Membership at Calvary Baptist Church within one year of hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Senior Associate-Strategic Product Finance...Apply For This Job
Job Description Accounting Assistant Are you looking for an opportunity to gain practical experience using your accounting degree? This long-term...Apply For This Job
Acara Solutions has a Digital Marketing Specialist job in Orange, CA. Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of...Apply For This Job
Job:BankerLocation:Westlake Village, CAIn this role, with general supervision, you will have the opportunity to independently processes the full range of...Apply For This Job
job description Job Description A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference. We’re a...Apply For This Job
Description *Ind1*About the company eTeam was formed in 1999 with the goal of becoming the company of choice for clients,...Apply For This Job