• Works closely with Regional Recruitment Manager to evaluate hiring needs and ensure recruiting activities support branch hiring needs.
• Utilizes ICIMS recruiting software to process new applicants.
• Schedules and interviews prospective employees.
• Maintains an interview schedule 2 weeks in advance.
• Schedules and maintains an orientation schedule.
• Delivers AUES New Employee Orientation.
• Processes all paperwork accurately and efficiently within a 24-hour window.
• Attends periodic relevant recruitment activities, such as job fairs, recruitment programs, etc. with Regional Recruiter on an as-needed basis. Maintains relationships with local recruitment locations.
• Assists with applicant tracking and with generating hiring reports.
In office, not remote
Training for the first week will be Monday – Friday, 8-5pm
After training schedule is Tuesday – Friday from 12-9pm and Saturday 9-6pm
Please email your resume to
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Role Accountability At Allegacy, there’s a common thread that runs through all of us. It’s our commitment to doing right...Apply For This Job
We are in the process of expanding Deloitte’s Accounting and Reporting Advisory practice within the IPO/ SPAC (Special Purpose Acquisition...Apply For This Job
A bachelor’s degree and 9 years practical experience either directly engaged in, or in support of, investment portfolio management, trading,...Apply For This Job
Pool Doctor is hiring for its General Manager position. Pool Doctor is a top-tier pool service company serving Cape Coral,...Apply For This Job
Job Description Reporting to the Provost, the Vice Provost of Finance and Administration (VPFA) is the senior financial and primary...Apply For This Job
3.7 Full-time 8 hours ago Full Job Description You..You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as...Apply For This Job