Based at the corporate headquarters in Petaluma, this position works directly with the Sales Managers to assist in the effective and efficient management of all activities relating to Key Accounts, including forecasting, order processing, availability/fulfillment, and timely deliveries.
As Key Account Representative I, you will also work alongside other departments on behalf of Key Accounts, including marketing, operations, and logistics, to ensure the timely execution of all initiatives and events.
1. Participate in the Onboarding process for new accounts and help to document and communicate account compliance requirements relating to IT, VAS, Logistics and Credit.
2. Assist in obtaining and maintaining Key Account forecasts and provide timely updates as appropriate to Planning and Operations, as appropriate.
3. Partner with Customer Service team to maintain active allocation plans for all accounts, ensuring Key Account demand plans are accomplished as best possible.
4. Assist in the development and management of concise Key Account business plans with the Sales Managers to optimize the growth potential for each account.
All plans should include current data on:
a. Product assortment strategy
b. Merchandising strategy
c. Promotional strategy and timelines
d. E-commerce strategy, audit schedule, link maintenance
5. Effectively manage all aspects of the Key Account order transactions (including written purchase orders and EDI transactions) to ensure quality customer service, pricing accuracy, product availability and fulfillment and timely deliveries.
6. Maintain an active level of communication with Key Account Team, Sales Managers, Key Account analysts and merchandise assistants/planners, respective field reps and distributors in order to effectively and efficiently manage all of the Key Account activities and initiatives.
7. With the Sales Managers, assist in tracking all critical Key Account promotional activities, working to anticipate and identify critical changes in order cadence, product availability and forecast deviations.
8. Prepare weekly Key Account POS sales reports as appropriate and available and distribute to key internal contacts.
9. Serve as primary Order Management back up to fellow Key Account associates.
customer service, account management, excel, oracle, CPG, marketing
Someone from manufacturing or CPG is most ideal; not 100% needed.
Someone with Oracle experience as well is nice, but any ERP experience is ok.
Someone with high energy, and a problem solver – not someone who will wait for work to come with them.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email
for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Talent Acquisition Manager Calloquy is poised to redefine the legal industry through technologies that improve how legal services are delivered...Apply For This Job
Position Summary Making the future is everyday life at Samsung. We’re seeking innovators who are called to not just change...Apply For This Job
Liberty Moving and Storage is a family owned and operated relocation company that has experienced continual growth since our founding...Apply For This Job
Description The Senior Finance Professional analyzes and forecasts financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for...Apply For This Job
Finance Manager – on-site We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and...Apply For This Job
Job Description *Facts:* Issuer Services Ops Tampa Hub perform the contractual obligation activities for more than 300 contracts for the...Apply For This Job