A well-established design-build development firm located in Century City/ Los Angeles, specializing in unique, high-end modern architectural projects has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Financial Manager / Controller.
Purpose of the Job:
Help to define strategic business actions and play a leading role in continuous improvement with regard to financing, investments and management, including (but not limited to):
· Capital structure
· Risk Management
· Auditing and reporting
· Business and tax planning
· Capital expenditures
· Research and development
· Working capital management
· Investor relations
· Understands Real Estate
· Highly proficient in Financial Analysis with full understanding of all aspect of real estate development from acquisition through construction, project completions and disposal / sale of property.
· Have full knowledge of Accounting Principles and familiar with Construction Accounting software (Timberline Preferred ).
· Have experience working with GL and Insurances.
· Own all structures for accounting in relationship to daily work, executive reporting, and tax planning.
· Assist Project Management with financial structure of each project.
· Consistently review each project’s bottom line and understand where each project stands financially.
· Development projects performance- creating books/ binders regarding accounting.
· Review all fractional investments.
· Plan: Determine the strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement action plans, and evaluate the process and results using company financial data.
· Monitor investments and assist with recommendations.
· Review and analyze timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
· Review and reconcile investment accounts.
· Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and credit control. Hold weekly meetings with Owner.
· Implement the use of Timberline Software for the entire accounting department.
· Oversee cash flow and prepare/ manage cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
· Oversee the accounting function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and credit control.
· Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded.
· Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Owner.
· Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual projects.
· Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized.
· Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interest of the company.
Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/ or resolve the problem.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products...Apply For This Job
Job Description Overview: As a Customer Service Representative (“CSR”), you will use your love for business, people, and the community...Apply For This Job
New York City, NY Title: General Manager Position Summary Very experienced owners are launching an intimate cocktail lounge & piano...Apply For This Job
job description Signup on Hired to get in front of real hiring managers for your next Account Executive role at...Apply For This Job
Job Description Health agents – sell ACA, STM, and more from home with Assurance and get ready for this upcoming...Apply For This Job
4.2 Quick Apply Full-time 19 hours ago Full Job Description Ask about our $3,000 Sign-on Bonus Atlantic county-based company backed...Apply For This Job