Residence Director/Licensed Assisted Living Director (LALD)
Working for Southview Senior Communities is so much more than a job. It is the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of the people around you. If you have a passion for senior care and are interested in making a positive impact on our senior living community, we would like to talk to you about this current career opportunity.
Arbor Lakes Senior Living is seeking a Residence Director (LALD) to join our team. Our campus consists of 2 building with; independent living, assisted living and memory care units.
Residence Director (LALD) will manage the operations of Arbor Lakes Senior Living. They must ensure that the assisted living facility is supported by high quality programs and services which allow residents to live in the most beneficial environment. They must direct the organization in such a way that it meets the needs of the residents and complies with and meets the goals of regulatory agencies and Southview Senior Communities mission.
· Licensed as an Assisted Living Director (LALD)with BELTSS and must maintain a current and unrestricted license.
· At least 3 years’ experience in a related position.
Essential Job Functions and Tasks:
· Develop, monitor and evaluate systems, programs and services that address needs of a very challenging and diverse resident population as well as the goals of Southview Senior Communities.
· Lead a large number of employees in such a way that achieves organizational objectives and creates a supportive work environment.
· Achieve the financial objectives of the property and Southview Senior Communities and ensure effective organizational performance that achieves financial goals.
· Maintain optimal occupancy of the property.
· Ensure the proper, high quality physical maintenance of the property.
· Develop, implement and assess policies, procedures, practices and standards of the assisted living facility.
· Support and work cooperatively with organized resident groups.
· Develop, implement, and monitor the strategic plan for the assisted living facility.
· Ensure the development and implementation of support services and community building programs that meet the needs of the resident population.
The Benefits of Working with Us:
· Wonderful People
· Beautiful Communities
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life and Accident Insurance
· Voluntary Short-term Disability Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
About The Job Disney Streaming is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and...Apply For This Job
Job Description: At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping...Apply For This Job
Accounts Receivable Job Description We are searching for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to hire. Accounts Receivable Clerk will be working...Apply For This Job
Purpose & Objective: The Writer/Manager role is critical to the overall success of the business. They are the keeper of...Apply For This Job
job description Description:Gravis Law, PLLC is seeking an Accountant to join its team. Gravis Law serves people and communities across...Apply For This Job
Are you a leader and strategic thinker with extensive first-hand knowledge across multiple areas of taxation? Do you excel at...Apply For This Job