As a Project Manager for the Commercial team, you’ll be responsible for managing a complex program consisting of multiple projects across the business including marketing, business development, government relations, and strategic partnerships. This role ensures the successful integration of projects across the organization and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed for success. The Manager role will need to be customer/partner facing and drive internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality and meet delivery timelines. This role based in Reno, NV.
At Aqua Metals, we are reinventing how metals are recycled through our proprietary AquaRefining process, which will be the most efficient and cost-competitive lithium-ion battery (LiB) recycling process in development. This mission is more critical than ever as the new energy era, powered by sustainable energy storage, EVs, and mobile electronics is driving the massive consumption of lithium-ion batteries (LiB), all of which will need to be recycled as cleanly and cost-effectively as possible.
· Ability to develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule and run effective meetings
· Possess the proficiency to plan and manage multiple, concurrent, complex projects utilizing project management tools/techniques
· Proficiency in building relationships of trust across functions and organizations
· Ability to develop clear understanding of business needs, collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
· Ability to collaborate across various levels of the organization to manage projects and provide timely communication to key stakeholders in an agile work environment with iterative planning and delivery cycles
· Drive project-related change management by recommending improvements to established business processes while continuing to deliver high value in execution
· Possess adeptness in managing multiple stakeholders, alignment of common goals and communicating risks
· Anticipate the needs, risks, and challenges of your projects and drive projects forward amid stalling forces
· Develop creative and practical solutions based on evaluation of multiple factors
· Deliver value by coordinating project teams and by driving effective collaboration with team members, stakeholders, and other Project Managers
· Support creation of sales and partnership materials
· Support identification of partnership opportunities to schedule and participate in meetings
· TRAVEL: Ability to travel domestically safely; ability to meet all requirements for domestic travel and have all required documentation. If in the Bay Area travel to Reno will be twice a quarter and potentially more – project dependent
· Complete other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills, Experience:
· Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or relevant field and comparable work experience.
3 – 5 years of complex cross-functional project management experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex programs and project budgets.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of business users in a professional manner.
· Proven ability to learn new technical concepts
· Ability to do deep-dive investigation of new markets and players
· Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
· Additional language skills, bi-lingual or multi-lingual (a plus).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status, an unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other protected category. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
No Agencies, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
We are very safe, have a proven safety record, require vaccination, and have implemented extensive COVID-19 mitigation procedures. Vaccines required for traveling positions to meet global requirements.
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location
Purple Eagle Spas is master franchisee of Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spas. We have grown from $1 million...Apply For This Job
Job Description HealthMarkets Overview If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity where you can change people’s lives and achieve financial...Apply For This Job
Located in Yakima, WAJob Description:P aramedic IMMEDIATE HIRING! PARAMEDIC Opportunity $10 ,000 sign-on bonus and relocation option with a full...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: Assistant Store Leader is responsible for assisting with the overall day-to-day operations of the store including continuous development...Apply For This Job
Taco Bell is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Taco Bell requires...Apply For This Job
Take a ride with Shippabo! We offer market competitive salaries, Paid Time Off, opportunities for career development – and more!...Apply For This Job