AWS Infrastructure Supply Chain and Planning (ISCAP) Finance is looking for a talented, driven, and highly motivated Senior Program Manager to drive change and impact at a global scale. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative, creative, and fastest growing teams at Amazon.
From Day 1, Program Managers are given ownership and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions, along with the ability to drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business decisions. This role requires working with professionals in many different realms including Supply Chain Operations, Tax, Legal, Trade Compliance, Accounting, Tech, and Finance, as well as high visibility to senior leaders at AWS.
This position requires an effective way of communication with leaders from multiple business units, implementing changes to processes, clearly communicating expectations, holding stakeholders accountable, and documenting standard operating procedures. Innovation and simplification in the process is valued at any time, this individual is empowered to make necessary changes rapidly.
Key job responsibilities
· Implement, optimize both existing and new programs, and build scalable solutions for the AWS Supply Chain Finance team
· Drive automation roadmap and communicate status updates to stakeholders
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business requirements docs
· Develop automation strategies for auditing transportation freight invoices and ensuring proper controls are put in place
· Create a “learn by doing” environment by engaging with finance and business partners to promote and encourage continued customer focus and cost controllerships
· Partner with technology teams and Account Payable teams to ensure timely freight invoice payments and provide excellent vendor experience
· Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in accurately estimating freight cost and ensure payment accuracy
· Own Controllership activities – design auditing mechanisms and manage spend efficiently
· Analyze and solve business problems at root
A day in the life
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· MBA and/ or Professional Certification (CPA/CMA/PMP) + relevant experience
· Experience leading complex, cross-functional initiatives
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business acumen; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
· Manage and prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Job DescriptionCastilone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Batavia, NY is looking for an experienced Finance Manager. Must have a minimum...Apply For This Job
Great American RV SuperStores is looking for a hard-charging and enthusiastic individual to join our stellar team of Finance Managers!...Apply For This Job
Job Number 22144646 Job Category Finance & Accounting Location W Aspen, 550 South Spring Street, Aspen, Colorado, United States Schedule...Apply For This Job
As the nation’s leader in helping small to mid-sized businesses efficiently connect with affluent homeowners, The N2 Company owns and...Apply For This Job
3.3 13 hours ago Full Job Description Description:Terrace Manor Nursing and Rehab is looking for an energetic, talented LPN to...Apply For This Job
job description Join our award-winning inside sales team! What’s In It for You? Total target compensation for this position is...Apply For This Job